Is Rampage the real champ champ

No not could of,would of Rampage actually did it. And he didnt need to suck Dana's dick like Conor.

rampage was defending his ufc title...that's it...double champ is when you hold 2 titles in 2 different weight divisions...conor was the first to do it in the same calendar year...penn did it years apart...and aldo was always over rated...he was great against wrestlers with mediocre standup, but put him against a good striker and he'd get killed every time.

rampage was defending his ufc title...that's it...double champ is when you hold 2 titles in 2 different weight divisions...conor was the first to do it in the same calendar year...penn did it years apart...and aldo was always over rated...he was great against wrestlers with mediocre standup, but put him against a good striker and he'd get killed every time.
Uhhhhh

Clearly u must be a newbie to the sport or u came w/a case of Conor cock breath.

Rampage wasn't just defending cuz Hendo's belt was also at stake. 2 titles were on the line that nigth.

Aldo was far from overrated. Stayed undefeated for 10yrs and cleaned out the divison twice. Conor can say he ko'd Aldo but Conor can never say he's the fw goat.

Conor could never do wht Aldo has done in this sport. Fact

Nobody calls Conor champ champ except morons

How bout hendo he was a two division champ at the same time he’s the first real champ champ

Conor calls himself the champ champ for being the first ever to hold titles in two different weight classes. Rampage was just champion at 205.

People see Rampage as sort of a clownish guy, but he put in work and accomplished some shit as a fighter. Maybe he underachieved for his potential, but he is a great fighter. Period.

Could of, would of.
1rknr6.jpg

Wasn't Conor the first to hold two titles in two different weight classes simultaneously? I think Bj held two titles in 2 different weight classes at different times, same with Randy couture. Conor was the first to hold them at the same time. I think. Rampage held both pride and UFC belts at the same time but A. In the same weight class and B. UFC brass decided to dissolve the pride org so the belt Is defunct

can honestly say I have never once for a single second thought of Rampage as a double champ.

I remember how much fun it was to watch Rampage back then. What a killer.

Back