Is putting ketchup on your eggs blasphemous?

Depends.

On its own I’d say no, though I never eat eggs on their own.

I usually eat eggs with a full English, so I’d mix them with bread/hash brown and bacon/sausage. I’d dip the combo lightly in ketchup.

People that comment on other people's taste in food should mind their own godamn business.

Unless they eat Jack in the Box...those people are gross.

Only time I put ketchup on eggs was in boot camp.

Not a big ketchup guy at all, but for some reason, on eggs it is pretty darn good. Would much rather use salsa, but it will do in a pinch.

I love eggs with ketchup. My boss see's me do it and scoffs...

But I love it.

Throw some green peppers and onions in there too- can't get any better than that.

It is very blasphemous. Only thing that goes on eggs is pepper.

Only dolts put ketchup on hotdogs.

Only thing ketchup goes on is fries and meatloaf. Maybe the occasional burger every now and then, but over use it and you're a dolt.

I personally don't add it to my scrambled eggs. Sometimes I'll put cheese on top of them.

Who cares what others think regarding any food you eat. It's a personal preference and IMO, there are no set rules.

Ketchup on eggs is a match made in heaven.

As far as ketchup on hotdogs, I know of only two people on earth that don’t put ketchup on their hotdogs: my dad, and Dirty Harry

Make that 3. Ketchup is fucking disgusting and I refuse to put it on anything.
Except people I hate, then it's OK to cover them with ketchup and feed them to rabid raccoons.

So nasty. Went to dinner with a guy I work with after a job. The place had all day breakfast. He got scrambled eggs with hash browns and sausage. He covered the eggs and hash browns with ketchup and mixed it all together until it looked like he had eaten breakfast like a normal person, but, having enjoyed it so much, he decided to vomit it back up onto his plate so he could enjoy it again. He then took out his dentures and, holding a fork like a chimp, slurped the shit down.

So gross

If you eat ketchup and eggs you should have the common courtesy to eat them alone in a dark room.

No, not blasphemous.

After committing blasphemy, you can always pray and beg for forgiveness and still be saved.

Putting ketchup in eggs is a one way ticket to hell.

Back