Is Pudzilla being fed cans now ?

KOskater

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He's not world beater but the level of comp for Pudilla is exponentially dropping from former Champs to elite levels fighters like Bob Sapp to now 15-15 James McSweeney and now his replacement some guy w a NEGATIVE fight record 10-11-1

It's been years im not sure how much Pudz has developed. Still watch every fight and freak show but I really don't want to see a 300lbs elite world-class athlete slopfest pummel undersize journeymey n neer-do-wells

It's time for KSW to bring legit HW like Minakov to fight Pudz and introduce a new HW championship fight.

McSweeney has a win over the last man to defeat Pudz so I’d say they’re on a similar level.

I am ok with him crushing a can here or there, I just do not get why he is fighting a MW?

I am ok with him crushing a can here or there, I just do not get why he is fighting a MW?

1. hes big enought to be HW whose 6'4" MW ???
  2. hes more experienced
  3. his record isn't great so they hand picked him

He's a can-eating can. The opposition is at his level.

1. hes big enought to be HW whose 6'4" MW ???
  2. hes more experienced
  3. his record isn't great so they hand picked him

have you checked his record? Fought last 15 fights or something at MW and he is 6ft2, not 4
<{cruzshake}>

Wow the legal stream is terrible in the states. The thing barely runs on 180p, Illegal streams work with better quality.

The guy gets submitted by rolzalksi with a 20% finished guillotine. And you're saying feeding him james is giving him a can who could submit him in his sleep? They can only feed him non mma fighters for so long. Hell id probably pick jay silva if he had a full camp

Last edited:
If Polish fans don’t care if he loses half the time. Maybe they’ll love if he wins all the time. The fans don’t seem to care where Pudzilla stacks up but they love watching him fight. Might as well feed him guys they know he’s likely to beat.

I vaguely remember Hay Silva getting KOd by Lombard in a b.s. non-titke fight inbetween Bellator tournament seasons. Didn’t realize he’s still around.

Pudz and Lashley are going to run out of journeymen soon.

I feel Lungu - Pudz is the fight to make, would be huge fan interest, but I'm not sure Pudz would want that fight, and for good reason!

Last edited:
Dude, jay silva took this fight on a day or 2 noticed. U think they'll just give him someone like vitaly minokov or cro cop on 2 days noticed? No.

I can't believe people expected Pudz to improve and to make it into the UFC.

He's not world beater but the level of comp for Pudilla is exponentially dropping from former Champs to elite levels fighters like Bob Sapp to now 15-15 James McSweeney and now his replacement some guy w a NEGATIVE fight record 10-11-1

It's been years im not sure how much Pudz has developed. Still watch every fight and freak show but I really don't want to see a 300lbs elite world-class athlete slopfest pummel undersize journeymey n neer-do-wells
I think you're setting the bar too high for the muscle bound Pole. Weren't most of his fights scheduled for two rounds?

Back