Is Polyamory only for Beta Cucks?

yeah and i felt low after i sent it

When you're crazy about someone you can't see the crazy in them. She sounds like a rotten bitch man. Just picture someone treating a family member like she is treating you, it'd piss you off. Take the advice you would give to others in this situation. Anyone who makes you feel low needs to be told to fuck off

When you're crazy about someone you can't see the crazy in them. She sounds like a rotten bitch man. Just picture someone treating a family member like she is treating you, it'd piss you off. Take the advice you would give to others in this situation. Anyone who makes you feel low needs to be told to fuck off
cheers man even though i responded to her the other day ive moved on from her games and can now see what a fuckwit ive been

If the idea of your wife fucking someone else appeals to you, yeah, you're a cuckold.

It is for shrimp dicks or guys with zero self esteem. It lets them have some from time to time but ensures the woman does not cut them off completely.

Yeah even if you yourself were a 9/10 and could get tons of other women. I wonder why you would even remain in a relationship with a woman who getting dick from other men. I mean why? do you really need her emotional connection or whatever that bad?

Fair cop, exceptionally poor post timing on my part. In hindsight would definitely have held my response until it could be executed with clarity and neutrality.

The point that a more measured me would attempt to raise is that I believe all members of society should be free to live the life that satisfies and empowers them through whatever individual measure they choose. Yeah, silly me got #triggered by thread title implication of inferiority on the part of those that don't conform. Poor form overreaction on my part. If it was put forward to me to define "alpha vs beta", in this context I would set is as alpha being one who seeks satisfaction and empowerment through whatever form it is materialised and beta as being one who suppresses their own feelings and desires based upon perceived pressures or expectations of others.

And on a separate note, lol at the post of "lol" - if we're talking alpha v beta bullshit, then surely beta must be someone who rejects a reality that they see as impossible to be achieved by themselves. Live for you, don't project yourself through others.
Massively solid post, agreed, apologies for coming in at full throttle also, I had just finished some off season 1v1 O line vs D line training with rookies and my testosterone was spiking with how dominant I was able to be. {<Mcgoat}

Massively solid post, agreed, apologies for coming in at full throttle also, I had just finished some off season 1v1 O line vs D line training with rookies and my testosterone was spiking with how dominant I was able to be. {<Mcgoat}

That test-fuelled feeling of masculine invulnerability. Love it.

All good, probably not the best way for me to put forward a counterargument, but here we are.

My parents have known each other since they were both very young children. Got together in school, married young, 4 kids, still going strong. Love and respect the both of them.

But that's not for everyone. I gave that life a red hot go, but found little in the way of satisfaction. So I made a conscious lifestyle choice and changed things. What I have now works well for me, better than the norm has.

In the context of the thread though, I'd rather say that the position put forward by the OP is flawed. An Alpha does that which pleases him and is content with his actions. A Beta suppreses and hides from that which pleases him and feels insecure due to the actions of others. This is true no matter what kind of relationship one is in.

you are 100% correct, poly is just another word for a slut
i met a chick at the start of the year and fell for her pretty hard and i think it was mutual, after a few months she broke it off, she messaged me saying she thinks shes poly would i still be with her, i stayed and she didnt go through with hooking up with all her exes, about 6 times she dumped me over a few months and everytime she initiated getting back together, i feel like such a fool for playing along to her games but sometimes when youre in love its hard, havent seen or heard from her in over a month then 2 days ago she contacts me wanting a selfie and shit lol
sorry thats my rant

Don't feed her ego and let her play you...

Watched a documentary on polyamory and all the women were weird as fuck.

Headcases + limp-wrists = polyamory

If you want multiple partners just stick to casual sex and forget relationships, IMO.

Wouldn't it qualify if you were just dating without commitment? Basically both you and your partner could see other people. If so, I'd say most in college have been in one of those relationships.

Wouldn't it qualify if you were just dating without commitment? Basically both you and your partner could see other people. If so, I'd say most in college have been in one of those relationships.
Exactly. These kids just feel the need to assign silly labels to age-old practices in order to conform to and satisfy the retarded SJW theories of their most useless professors.

GrouchyFoolhardyFly-size_restricted.gif

Been noticing more girls on Tinder claiming this.

Society is collapsing lol.

Well, see...

Actually nevermind. What’s the point?

I saw a chick on tinder who had a pic of her visibly pregnant with child standing next to her husband.

unless we're talking about an old school Mormon situation, then yes absolutely

I see a woman in a polyamorous marriage (of convenience) and honestly, it's just a middle ground between monogamy and "being a player". If you're the type that needs to possess and be possessed, then yea, it probably won't work for you.

Back