Is Pickle Ball the next biggest sports franchise?

I'd never heard of him so I was surprised when I clicked on that tweet and saw "All-American NCAA champion." I did a quick search and had a good laugh.

Guy's just looking for attention and wants to bring legitimacy to the sport he managed to have some success in.
Yeah was also the top Junior player in the country at one point. Makes sense he’s bitter now since he couldn’t succeed as a pro

Yeah was also the top Junior player in the country at one point. Makes sense he’s bitter now since he couldn’t succeed as a pro

I don't know what his ranking was but it looks like he was a pretty solid junior and then hit a bit of a wall after juniors for whatever reason. Looking at his futures results, "couldn't succeed as a pro" is an understatement. I'm guessing he accepted he would never make it on tour and just focused on university which probably explains why he ended up at Chicago.

I'm happy for him that he found success in an F-level sport but no one should take him seriously.

Alshon is such a delusional idiot. Fits the narrative of failed tennis players migrating to pickleball because they can’t cut it in the harder sport. Get his ass, Nick.

Reminds me of a girl I knew who didn't have the grades to get into Med School and so she was talking about becoming a Naturopath because she just prefers that style of medicine.

Back