Is Nick Diaz the most entertaining fighter in MMA history?

yes, he is my favorite fighter ever, the most fun fighting style and he is still funny outside the octagon, just look at my signature

war diaz bros

What u guys say? Nick still holds the best round of all time title against Daley in StrikeForce.

In my opinion, the best round of all-time is the first round of ninja vs. sperry.

Wanderlei remains the most exciting fighter of all-time.

His strikeforce run is up there when it comes to entertainment value. It was always fascinating to see the slower, plodding grappler beat CANS into submissions with punches that didn't look very powerful at all.

Fixed it for you.

people who say Nick Diaz is boring knows nothing about fights

In most consistancy during prime.
Diego sanchez is the GOAT of just bleed.

Diego is a close second for me. The guy has as much heart as anyone. The way he got out of the sub-attempt against marcin held was unreal.

Think Robbie is up there too for excining fights.
I agree, this was very exciting to watch.

Picture_1_medium_crop_north.png

4cfy3rh.gif

I'm kidding, love watching Robbie too, but damn Nick son'd him there.

Last edited:
Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!

Easily one of the most overrated fighters of our generation.

Fixed it for you.
lol@ people still saying this shit. How many Strikeforce fighters have become UFC champs since SF went under again. There was DC, Ronda, Luke and now Woodley. Not to mention their HW division was stronger and guys like Yoel making their first splash on the intl. stage in SF (a fight he lost btw) and Jacare still has more fights under the SF banner than he does under the UFC, in which he's a top 3 dude in his division. Yep, sorry but SF was legit.

I find Robbie boring to watch.

Nick is average at best..he is slow, can't punch properly, horrible movement. No ko power. No explosion. No brutality.

Conor is by far the most entertainig fighter to watch, and I don't mean outside of the cage, but inside the cage.
Hate to say it

But Conor is up there

Reminds of a prime chuck, Anderson, rumble, and carwin in regards to one clean punch and it's over

There's always something to do with that fact that makes that type of fighter fun to watch.

However I do love the chess matches on the ground like Maia or the grappling domination and control of a gsp

In regards to nick I love when he laid down in the cage vs silva or when he turned his back to him. Also loved when Nate started slapping Conor like a bitch and pointing at him like see bro I got you while laughing.

I guess I find them all entertaining in different ways and can't say who's the best or most entertaining but the names above are some of my top entertaining guys

I kinda gave Conor a compliment in my last post so to balance things out

Conor you mctappin panzi who never defends a belt, keep hiding cause khabib is coming

That feels better now carry on

Conor is clearly the most entertaining. Most PPV buys. Most fight awards consecutively. Even the haters can't name a boring fight he's been in.

What u guys say? Nick still holds the best round of all time title against Daley in StrikeForce.

Nah, he's frequently in boring fights when outmatched.

Gives up, cruises and resorts to gesticulation out of frustration.

He's a bundle of fun when fighting with lower level guys who do what he wants though.

lol@ people still saying this shit. How many Strikeforce fighters have become UFC champs since SF went under again. There was DC, Ronda, Luke and now Woodley. Not to mention their HW division was stronger and guys like Yoel making their first splash on the intl. stage in SF (a fight he lost btw) and Jacare still has more fights under the SF banner than he does under the UFC, in which he's a top 3 dude in his division. Yep, sorry but SF was legit.

The SF WWs that Nick fought were not legit.

He won the title by beating Zaromskis, who never won a SF fight. He wasn't anywhere good enough to ever be in the UFC, and shouldn't have even been fighting in SF.

He beat Noons, a much smaller, middling LW who had a losing record in SF and a losing LW record in the UFC.

He then beat Santos, who no one would ever know of if he didn't have a stupid nickname. Santos only ever won one SF fight, over Zaromskis (who couldn't beat anyone). He was never good enough for the UFC, and has a losing record in Bellator.

Then he beat Daley, who had a losing record in SF.

McGregor 1st round against Nate Diaz at UFC 196.
HAD EVERYONE one the edge of their seats lolol

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!

Easily one of the most overrated fighters of our generation.
I wouldn't say he's overated, I didn't see anyone calling him the best at any weight class or whatever. But he's been a top 5 top 10 level WW for the better part of this past decade, he's fought and had success in 3 weight classes, and he's a very unique fighter who is a natural fan favorite, and he's a tough fight for any WW even today.

If Nick Diaz was coming back next month to fight Woodley or Lawler, or whoever, no one in their right mind would be counting him out.

But he's been a top 5 top 10 level WW for the better part of this past decade, he's fought and had success in 3 weight classes,

Nick has never beat a legit Top 10 WW in his entire career.

What 3 weight classes has he had success at?

Back