Is Nick Diaz the most entertaining fighter in MMA history?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What u guys say? Nick still holds the best round of all time title against Daley in StrikeForce.

I find his fights and his antics "highly" entertaining honestly. That round is up there with recent ones like Arlovsky/Browne and Choi/Cub, still to this day, in my opinion.

Even the laying down during the Silva fight was funny as hell and didn't waste too much time.

He moves too slow to be entertaining. Whines non stop. I can't understand what he is talking about most of the time.

He's one of my least favorite fighters to watch. New, unmotivated Nick Diaz, that is. Old Nick Diaz was always a treat to watch.

In most consistancy during prime.
Diego sanchez is the GOAT of just bleed.

Think Robbie is up there too for excining fights.

I think he's pretty sloppy, unathletic and spends a lot of time avoiding the fights I'm actually interested in seeing him in. He's pretty far from the most entertaining. I prefer Nate of the two.

He used to be. Now he just seems like a special needs kid that bitches a lot.

196157.gif

Guy hasn't been exciting since the BJ Penn fight

Plod forward...taunt...slap...lose...retire

Not even the most exciting fighter in his family, let alone history

Last edited:
He just walks forward throwing pitter patter. Pretty boring IMO

His strikeforce run is up there when it comes to entertainment value. It was always fascinating to see the slower, plodding grappler beat more decorated strikers into submissions with punches that didn't look very powerful at all.

Think Robbie is up there too for excining fights.

I find Robbie boring to watch.

Nick is average at best..he is slow, can't punch properly, horrible movement. No ko power. No explosion. No brutality.

Conor is by far the most entertainig fighter to watch, and I don't mean outside of the cage, but inside the cage.

Let me check my list of top 500 most exciting fighters....

Looks like he almost made it on.....honorable mention....

he's actually not that entertaining inside the ring

I would say yes... him and prime fedor were my favorite fighters to watch

If you think Beavis and Butthead are the most entertaining characters ever, then you will think Nick Diaz is he most entertaining fighter.

I doubt most people think he is that entertaining inside the cage.

Dope smoking high schoolers find his outside-the-ring antics entertaining.

sIY7LQp.gif

Stoned, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Pick one, alright.

Back