Is Ngannou proof that Third Worlders aren't mentally tougher than 1st Worlders like Society claims?

We all heard Rogan, commentators, and society in general, claim that a person raised in third world conditions like in Africa, Russian Mountains(Khabib), etc will be way tougher, specifically mentally tougher than some person born in Los Angeles/New York/San Francisco or any other first world City/country.

However Ngannou disproves this theory...He was raised in harsher conditions than most first worlders, yet he feared getting beat by Lewis that he just froze up....He showed way more fear than most first worlders.

A sample size of 1 does not prove or disprove anything. In my opinion you’re not a good example for 1st worlders.

I never said all third worlders are mentally weaker than first worlders....I said the claim of third worlders being mentally tougher than first worlders doesn't seem like it's true in Ngannou's case.

So if it isn't true in Ngannou's case, it perhaps isn't true at all....and mental strength has nothing to do with the conditions a person was born in.

That's the exact opposite of what you claim I said.

If you're not asking that, you're not asking anything at all. Your question can't be "Are only a subset of third worlders mentally tougher than first worlders," because that's already proven true by Ngannou's example (and basic common sense). It's certainly not "Are all third worlders mentally tougher despite Ngannou breaking down in his last fight," because that's mathematically false by Ngannou being a part of that set and seeming to not have that toughness. All that's left is your attempt to define an entire portion of the world by one person's behavior.

If you're not asking that, you're not asking anything at all. Your question can't be "Are only a subset of third worlders mentally tougher than first worlders," because that's already proven true by Ngannou's example (and basic common sense). It's certainly not "Are all third worlders mentally tougher despite Ngannou breaking down in his last fight," because that's mathematically false by Ngannou being a part of that set and seeming to not have that toughness. All that's left is your attempt to define an entire portion of the world by one person's behavior.

Here's the question

Is Ngannou proof that Third Worlders aren't mentally tougher than 1st Worlders like Society claims?

My attempt was to question Rogan/Society claim.......IMO it's bullshit and the posterboy of Third worlders, Ngannou, is evidence of that.

So when the poster boy shows mental weakness, I think it's safe to question the claim.

A sample size of 1 does not prove or disprove anything. In my opinion you’re not a good example for 1st worlders.
That's why I asked the question.

The posterboy of third worlders, showed mental weakness.......So I asked a question.

Rogan/Society don't have any legitimate proof either...they are speaking out of their asses or anecdotal evidence.

Stop acting as if they have years of reasearch of third worlders being mentally tougher, and all I have to disprove it, is francis Ngannou lol.

That's why I asked the question.

The posterboy of third worlders, showed mental weakness.......So I asked a question.

Rogan/Society don't have any legitimate proof either...they are speaking out of their asses or anecdotal evidence.

Stop acting as if they have years of reasearch of third worlders being mentally tougher, and all I have to disprove it, is francis Ngannou lol.

You asked a very simple question using a sample of 1. You’re the one that doesn’t understand population distribution, not me.

You asked a very simple question using a sample of 1. You’re the one that doesn’t understand population distribution, not me.
Yes...because we aren't researchers and don't have tons of data on Third Worlders toughness compared to first worlders....the whole thing is based on anecdotal evidence, not real evidence.

Rogan's original claim was not based on scientific data.

So knowing these parameters.....I used Francis, the poster boy of third worlders to question the idea of third worlders being tougher, which was never based on hard data in the first place.

Yes...because we aren't researchers and don't have tons of data on Third Worlders toughness compared to first worlders....the whole thing is based on anecdotal evidence, not real evidence.

Rogan's original claim was not based on scientific data.

So knowing these parameters.....I used Francis, the poster boy of third worlders to question the idea of third worlders being tougher, which was never based on hard data in the first place.

Again the short answer is no it doesn’t disprove it. You don’t have enough data, or expertise to make such a claim. You answered your own question if you had just thought about it before posting.

I don't know about other third worlders but I can say with supreme confidence that I am tougher (not stronger or better at fighting) than Ngannou. I am only 200 lbs and best believe if I was paid like Ngannou to fight Lewis, I would bite down on my mouthpiece and fucking SWING for the fences.

Heck, maybe I land a lucky shot and put his ass the fuck out. More likely I get KOd but I damn sure will earn the respect of everyone watching for duking it out like a fuckin MAN instead of some scared rabbit who doesn't even throw a fuckin punch for 3 rounds.

Dude is 60 lbs bigger than me fighting a guy his own size and he has trained to do it for YEARS yet I'm the one with the bigger sack.

Until you are in the same scenario you cannot say that with confidence. I'm not just talking about fighting. I'm talking about fighting under that type of pressure.

The other difference between you and Ngganou is that he is rich now and you are not (I'm assuming). Of course you would jump at the opportunity because you don't have the money he made fighting Stipe. The poor performance he had came AFTER he had made a ton of money.

Again the short answer is no it doesn’t disprove it. You don’t have enough data, or expertise to make such a claim. You answered your own question if you had just thought about it before posting.
Third worlders being mentally tougher than first worlders has zero data claim.

So again, these are the parameters of the situation.

Francis mental weakness doesn't disprove it in a scientific data sense....however like I said the original Rogan/society theory wasnt based on hard data to begin with.

So since this is a non hard data statement....the fact Francis, the poster boy of third worlders, showed mental weakness.....is enough evidence to question rogan's claim which wasnt based on hard data at all.

So no, what I said wasnt outlandish.

Now if there was hard data proving that third worlders are tougher and all I had was ngannou, and I used that to disprove the statement based on hard data...then you will have a point.

My opinion is that Francis Ngannou is proof that Rogan's/Society's claim based on zero hard data, is bullshit.

Nothing outlandish imo

I mean by the time he was fighting for the title he looked pretty well paid, and to him, he probably feels like a King compared to over there. I think the mentality faded by then, training in the UFC institute in Vegas of all place probably smashing hella pussy that looks better than anything he's seen in Africa. I could see why he'd get complacent.

Back