Is New Girl worth the time?

phoenixikki

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I'm out sitcoms at this moment. So I would like to watch some episodes. I don't know anything about it, besides that Zoey Deschanel lives with 3 dudes in an apartment.
I think Zooey Deschanel is hot

Seems odd that it's in it's 5th season and I never heard of it until this year.

I love new girl. the first two season are a little more Zoey-centric, but the supporting cast is really funny and the writing helps each character's personality. Schmidt and Nick are the best pairing as friends and most scenes with them are hilarious.

nick and schmidt are easily the funniest on the show

It started shakey, and ended up pretty bad, but around second and third season it's both charming and funny. Watch past the bad part to the good part, and then drop it once you've seen three boring episodes in a row.

For some reason every flight I've taken in the last 2 months has had the same episode of that show playing on the screens. I've never actually heard the audio but Megan Fox is in it so it's not bad to look at.

I stopped in the 3rd season. Heard has been good again since it lost me though.

I usually hate sitcoms, but that's a funny show.

it is mildly funny. i remember it starting okay, getting shitty in some middle season, and the more recent seasons got pretty good.

megan fox joins the cast for a few episodes in the more recent seasons as well. ive never thought she was all that hot but she was pretty sexy on the show

From the episodes I have watched it seems good.

I think it's good, but I haven't seen it beyond the second season.

First 2 seasons were great but it falls off after that.

One of my favorite shows.

Great chemistry between the cast, and Cici (Hanna Simone) is a goddess.

Strangely, the Jess character is the least interesting of the bunch.

It's good, just weird enough to be interesting despite to standard premise. It's something I watch with my lady and we can both enjoy, which is useful.

Gonna catch a lot of shit for saying this but I love this show. I stay current on it. Schmidt is hillarious and my favorite character. The supporting cast as a whole are great. They have great chemistry. The show comes across as genuine and heartfelt to me.

It started shakey, and ended up pretty bad, but around second and third season it's both charming and funny. Watch past the bad part to the good part, and then drop it once you've seen three boring episodes in a row.

Bullshit. The last two seasons have been the best thus far. The season 4 finale is maybe the best episode of the series. Season 5 is probably my favorite season.

I watched it from the first episode and I liked it but I originally watched it for Damon wayons jr. He went on to stick with the show 'happy endings' which I really liked but got cancelled. I like new girl. I haven't seen season 4 or 5 due to my love of video games.

Gonna catch a lot of shit for saying this but I love this show. I stay current on it. Schmidt is hillarious and my favorite character. The supporting cast as a whole are great. They have great chemistry. The show comes across as genuine and heartfelt to me.

Bullshit. The last two seasons have been the best thus far. The season 4 finale is maybe the best episode of the series. Season 5 is probably my favorite season.

The proposal scene at the end of Season 4 was great. One of the few sitcoms that actually seems genuine instead of corny.

It's alright. A bit better than most comedies. Sometimes they have really clever humor.
There's a lot of incessant talking and whinging in it though. Nick's whining is too much.
Schmidt, who at first seems like a complete jerk is the funniest.
So much over the top relationship drama, I'd recommend it more to females.

Back