UPDATED: Did NBC Meddle In Our Election More Than Russia? *Discussion*

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Now it goes without saying that NBC is not a government or state run agency but it seems like NBC has had their noses directly into the politics of our nation for quite some time. Right now, it's clear that they agenda is to bring down Trump at all costs. Proof you ask? Well let's look at some key stories

So you have Buzzfeed who published a damaging Fake News story when they themselves knew the story had no merit, so why post the story? Maybe it has to do with NBC's 400 Million Dollar investment and influence into Buzzfeed's site. NBCU also recently invested $200 million in Vox Media and the Chairman of Buzzfeed also runs the Huffington Post as well. NBC executives admittedly have a disdain for Trump and openly worked with forces to prevent and undermine his nomination.

New media savvy, meet old media money. NBCUniversal’s long-rumored $200 million investment in BuzzFeed was officially confirmed by both companies today, and both are hoping the money leads to a fruitful exchange of mojo.

For NBCU, the investment is part of what appears to be a big gambit to better reach young viewers. “They reach a massive, loyal audience and have proven to be among the most creative, popular and influential new media players,” Steve Burke, chief executive of NBCU, said of BuzzFeed.

So NBC has invested millions of dollars to use online outlets like Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, and Vox. All of which are outlets for left wing propaganda and news. That could just be a coincidence but the story doesn't end there.

NBC also purposely held on to the Donald Trump "Bus Audio" for months before releasing that tape to The Washington Post.

NBC execs had a plan to time the release of the Donald Trump audio to have maximum impact on both the 2nd presidential debate and the general election ... sources connected with the network tell TMZ.

Multiple sources connected with NBC tell us ... top network execs knew about the video long before they publicly said they did, but wanted to hold it because it was too early in the election. The sources say many NBC execs have open disdain for Trump and their plan was to roll out the tape 48 hours before the debate so it would dominate the news cycle leading up to the face-off.

So NBC on multiple front have their hands directly influencing American Democracy which is something that their own news outlets are currently accusing Russia of doing....let's not forget that NBCU also runs NBC News, MSNBC, and CNBC...news outlets also once again very friendly to left wing propaganda. Saturday Live Night, Telemundo, the list goes on and on.

So the question is as far as American Democracy goes who has more influence and who is currently that influence to meddle in American affairs?

Always seemed shady to me that they released that audio at that time

They held on to it for years and years before he even thought about running for president. It wasn't even supposed to be recorded so they had to have gone out of their way to save it

If they felt a moral outrage about his claims, why did they not release it right away? Why wait just in case they need to hurt him later?

Now it goes without saying that NBC is not a government or state run agency but it seems like NBC has had their noses directly into the politics of our nation for quite some time. Right now, it's clear that they agenda is to bring down Trump at all costs. Proof you ask? Well let's look at some key stories

So you have Buzzfeed who published a damaging Fake News story when they themselves knew the story had no merit, so why post the story? Maybe it has to do with NBC's 400 Million Dollar investment and influence into Buzzfeed's site. NBCU also recently invested $200 million in Vox Media and the Chairman of Buzzfeed also runs the Huffington Post as well. NBC executives admittedly have a disdain for Trump and openly worked with forces to prevent and undermine his nomination.

New media savvy, meet old media money. NBCUniversal’s long-rumored $200 million investment in BuzzFeed was officially confirmed by both companies today, and both are hoping the money leads to a fruitful exchange of mojo.

For NBCU, the investment is part of what appears to be a big gambit to better reach young viewers. “They reach a massive, loyal audience and have proven to be among the most creative, popular and influential new media players,” Steve Burke, chief executive of NBCU, said of BuzzFeed.

So NBC has invested millions of dollars to use online outlets like Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, and Vox. All of which are outlets for left wing propaganda and news. That could just be a coincidence but the story doesn't end there.

NBC also purposely held on to the Donald Trump "Bus Audio" for months before releasing that tape to The Washington Post.

NBC execs had a plan to time the release of the Donald Trump audio to have maximum impact on both the 2nd presidential debate and the general election ... sources connected with the network tell TMZ.

Multiple sources connected with NBC tell us ... top network execs knew about the video long before they publicly said they did, but wanted to hold it because it was too early in the election. The sources say many NBC execs have open disdain for Trump and their plan was to roll out the tape 48 hours before the debate so it would dominate the news cycle leading up to the face-off.

So NBC on multiple front have their hands directly influencing American Democracy which is something that their own news outlets are currently accusing Russia of doing....let's not forget that NBCU also runs NBC News, MSNBC, and CNBC...news outlets also once again very friendly to left wing propaganda. Saturday Live Night, Telemundo, the list goes on and on.

So the question is as far as American Democracy goes who has more influence and who is currently that influence to meddle in American affairs?

I was watching Trumps press conference on NBC and within 5 seconds of it being over they were all attacking him.

Always seemed shady to me that they released that audio at that time

They held on to it for years and years before he even thought about running for president. It wasn't even supposed to be recorded so they had to have gone out of their way to save it

If they felt a moral outrage about his claims, why did they not release it right away? Why wait just in case they need to hurt him later?

It's not just the fact they waited, it's the fact that they waited until the 2nd debate with the assumption that it would bury Trump's campaign and hand the victory to Hillary Clinton. They had the tape for months but waited to directly influence the election. That alone is much worse than anything they are excusing Putin of doing.

It's not just the fact they waited, it's the fact that they waited until the 2nd debate with the assumption that it would bury Trump's campaign and hand the victory to Hillary Clinton. They had the tape for months but waited to directly influence the election. That alone is much worse than anything they are excusing Putin of doing.

And the video is from 2005, why would they still have that unless they planned on blackmailing later?

It's absolute hypocrisy to cry about "Russian interference" when American news agencies did shit like this. They held it as long as tehy did to try and end his campaign and help Shillary win.

It's absolute hypocrisy to cry about "Russian interference" when American news agencies did shit like this. They held it as long as tehy did to try and end his campaign and help Shillary win.

And that is just the tape aspect, now you have Buzzfeed posting damaging fake news while under NBC's $400 Million Dollar umbrella while the rest of that money NBC is using for propaganda on TV and Online news.

Media has definitely attempted to step up their involvement in our political process. No matter what side you're on, you should expect media to be impartial and unbiased.

NBC and CNN are fake news. Sites like Rebel Media are way more dependable. Mark Dice does good work too.

Used to be all I expected was for them to deliver a story - the news.

Then, along with the story, they started including "how discovering/making this story made us feel"

5 minutes after they started doing that, boom, unwatchable goo.

feelsguy.jpg

The percentage of former and closet communists is probably about the same in Russia and NBC.

Media has definitely attempted to step up their involvement in our political process. No matter what side you're on, you should expect media to be impartial and unbiased.

people dont want that though, and thats why the media are doing this. great for ratings, when you tell people what they want to hear.

ts, nbc is no worse than any of the other shit networks, including those that give conservative consumers exactly what they want to hear. or infowars and the like, that make everything a part of some conspiracy so that they maintain page hits through conspiracy downtimes lol.

people dont want that though, and thats why the media are doing this. great for ratings, when you tell people what they want to hear.

ts, nbc is no worse than any of the other shit networks, including those that give conservative consumers exactly what they want to hear. or infowars and the like, that make everything a part of some conspiracy so that they maintain page hits through conspiracy downtimes lol.
Thats the thing though. Media shouldn't be concerned with ratings, they should be concerned with reporting the news. Don't get me wrong, I understand why it works the way it does, but I think all of us, no matter what side we're on, should expect our media to report the NEWS to us. Not what loosely based work of fiction they feel like telling us. Whats the point of the media otherwise?

Thats the thing though. Media shouldn't be concerned with ratings, they should be concerned with reporting the news. Don't get me wrong, I understand why it works the way it does, but I think all of us, no matter what side we're on, should expect our media to report the NEWS to us. Not what loosely based work of fiction they feel like telling us. Whats the point of the media otherwise?

i agree, but whats the answer? publicly funded news like npr? state run? bbc?

i agree, but whats the answer? publicly funded news like npr? state run? bbc?
I don't know, unfortunately. I wish I had the answer. I think there used to be more pride in journalism. Now its just a sell out.

I don't know, unfortunately. I wish I had the answer. I think there used to be more pride in journalism. Now its just a sell out.

youre right. im a fan of capitalism, but it has its flaws, and this is one of them.

i like the npr route, but people will have to care enough to financially support media like that. most will not.

i also think maybe the 24 hour networks should be told to get the hell off the air for most of the day. they literally have to make shit up to keep people interested through the day. say what needs to be said and then get off.

Only thing this thread tells me is that I need to organize all the smart people in the War Room on the Left and make a website of original contribution so that NBC can invest hundreds of millions into us.

We're the future, Whitney Houston (George Benson) said so!

In case anyone (JVS) still thinks the media is doing Trump any favors.

Lol, what? No its not hypocrisy. There's a difference between Americans influencing an American election and Russians influencing an American election.

Back