Is Nate Diaz The UFC GOAT?

Fuck. Every time I log in to this god damned forum some absolute retards have spammed it with stupid shit.

We know Conor McGregor is the UFC GOAT. But after thinking about it.

McGregor/Diaz 1 = Submission by Diaz

McGregor/Diaz 2 = Majority decision win by Conor

Since Diaz had the more decisive win, shouldn't he be considered the UFC GOAT?

Nate-Diaz-UFC-boxe.jpg

nice try either are goats./

Nate-Diaz-UFC-boxe.jpg
No

Dropping Diaz like a sack of potatoes 3 times means and winning 3 rounds and arguably 4 means he barely beat him? Ok...

But goddamit I fell for the troll what an L.

Take the two fights together and Nate was far more dominant overall. Conor struggled in their second fight, sure he won a close decision but what Nate did to him in their first fight was glorious.

Nate-Diaz-UFC-boxe.jpg

Both skeered of the real GOAT.........

Khabib bless!

I still can't believe that Nate Diaz beat Conor McGregor. I know it was a fluke victory, but still.

I guess the gods wanted to remind everyone that no matter how invincible someone's looked lately, they are still only human and can lose to anyone on any given night.

Dropping Diaz like a sack of potatoes 3 times means and winning 3 rounds and arguably 4 means he barely beat him? Ok...

But goddamit I fell for the troll what an L.

Winning 3 out of 5 rounds IS barely beating someone. That is exactly what the term means.

You need to look up the definition of Fluke victory.

Conor would beat Nate 9 times out of 10. That makes Nate's win a fluke.

He whooped his ass for at least 23-something minutes of the second fight, and was whooping his ass for the whole first fight as well up until the final minute.

people forget that Nate landed a takedown right on the buzzer at the end of the 5th. Conors face looked scared cuz he knew the bell saved him from another loss

Looking for that second yellow bruh. Low level trolling.

Conor has a top 5 resume in current landscape of MMA.

Diaz got lucky.

No one brings up Serra every time GSP is mentioned but these haters love to bring up Diaz every time Conor is mentioned.

those 2 situations are not the same. That said, let's all move on unless they're making a third fight

Conor would beat Nate 9 times out of 10.

Funny, Nate beat him 1 out of 2 fights, somehow your math doesn't add up.

You're just pulling numbers out of your ass because your head knows better.

He whooped his ass for at least 23-something minutes of the second fight, and was whooping his ass for the whole first fight as well up until the final minute.

You just stated an opinion as a fact and used it to justify another opinion of yours. But this topic is soooo old, we should all move one.

Looking for that second yellow bruh. Low level trolling.

Conor has a top 5 resume in current landscape of MMA.

Diaz got lucky.

No one brings up Serra every time GSP is mentioned but these haters love to bring up Diaz every time Conor is mentioned.

Brah, every hater brings up Serra

How convenient to say knowing it will never happen.

Nate has more endurance. Conor couldn't put him away.

If you're to call a fight a fluke, the guy better walk through the other fighter in the second fight. And that's not what happened. It was a close fight that Conor barely won.

hqdefault.jpg

Deal with it

The rounds Conor won, he clearly won. The rounds Diaz, he barely won. That's the difference.

I'm not even sure Nate should have won any rounds lol. I gave him the fifth because he scored a take down at the end and it was already a pretty close round, but all the others I scored for Conor. Everyone seemed to give Nate the third as well, but not me. Conor won that one, too.

Wow, using a false premise to support an argument.

but somehow looked so terrible he only managed a majority decision and got made fun of for running like he was Kalib Starnes?

but somehow looked so terrible he only managed a majority decision and got made fun of for running like he was Kalib Starnes?

It was only a Majority Decision because one judge said it was a Draw. He/She was obviously smoking crack. And even then NO judge gave Diaz the fight.

And Conor got made fun of by Sherdog, which is the group of losers who are gonna make fun of him anyway, no matter what he does. He "ran" for all of 10-12 seconds out of a 25 minute fight.

Back