Is my wife going to live?

Thank you.

I don't come to sherdog for heartfelt sympathy. I can get that from real life friends. I come here to read posts like this one.
if people try throwing shade on you for having black quadruplets
you can just claim that the old brag about being black where it counts is true for you.

seriously i hope everything is all good

She’ll be fine brother.

When my girlfriend gave birth to our son she had some complications. I was terrified.

Call and take out a large life insurance policy just in case.

They saw something they want to follow up, which will more than likely end up being no big deal. The worry and the stories our minds make up are way worse.

"Mrs. Gasm, I don't know how else to say this but, I regretfully inform you that you're pregnant with Mr. Gasm's child, here is a 57 page list of nearby abortion clinics and their hours of operation"

This is the most likely scenario.

I’d probably go hang out there rather than fucking around with all of us FAers on sherdog.

Also, if you walk away now, there’s a chance this thread won’t turn into a Trump thread.....oops sorry...

We often think the worst when its not. It could be any number of non life threatening conditions. Ovarion cysts for example.

I'm not a doctor but I believe scans can't tell the difference between an ovarian cyst and ovarian tumors. That's what the biopsy is for.

Back