Is MVP v Paul Daley the biggest non-pride non-UFC fight in history?

It’s about fucking time they gave MVP a decent opponent.

Daley is game but I doubt he’ll win.

Fedor vs. Crocop
Fedor vs. Big Nog
Crocop vs. Big Nog
Wandy vs. Rampage 2
Wandy vs. Sakuraba
Gracie vs. Sakuraba

Um it’s probably one of the biggest non-UFC mma fights in the UK’s history because they’re both British. But no there are tons of big non-UFC/Pride fights that have transpired. I just hope MVP shows up. I’m not gonna lie I never thought he would fight Daley.

Sadly Daley is a gimp and hard as fuck to deal with. Don't think he will be at bellator much longer tbh

Completely inaccurate he just signed a new multi fight deal Daley will be here for a while.

As far as ratings go? Not even the biggest in Bellator history.
As far as rankings go? Not even the biggest in Bellator history.

But it's a nice medium between the two. One of the fights I've been most hyped about.

Fedor vs. Crocop
Fedor vs. Big Nog
Crocop vs. Big Nog
Wandy vs. Rampage 2
Wandy vs. Sakuraba
Gracie vs. Sakuraba

Did you miss where it say non pride events??

It is probably the biggest MMA fight in Europe outside of the UFC of all time.
5842d7c9cbcf9_o,size,969x565,q,71,h,2c0fb8.jpg

It is probably the biggest MMA fight in Europe outside of the UFC of all time.

For the rest of the world its simply a great fight though.

Honestly I don't think the UFC could make a better fight featuring UK talent.....this fight is excellent.

I'm looking forward to this fight big time the only other 2 fights topping it are Fedor vs SONNEN and mcnuggets vs khabib.

Aside from that MVP vs Daley is the fight I want to see.

Pretty sure Affliction and Strikeforce put bigger fights.

It may be the biggest fight in for the UK fans.

Pretty sure Affliction and Strikeforce put bigger fights.

It may be the biggest fight in for the UK fans.

It isn't BUT i am really looking forward to it

Neither Daley nor MVP are truly Top 10 (for me just outside), but both are entertaining

That crossed my mind but I feel like it was too freak show to rank over it.
That's why I figured it needed to be mentioned. Bob Sapp vs Akebono I is the highest rated fight in Japanese television history, for example.

Shields vs Henderson and Henderson vs fedor were bigger.

Daley vs Diaz is possibly the best 1 round fight ever
I'm sold on that. Back and forth, both guys on the brink, both guys coming back, and then Diaz finally ends what was almost five minutes of nothing but mayhem.

Maybe my favorite fight of all time.

I'm sold on that. Back and forth, both guys on the brink, both guys coming back, and then Diaz finally ends what was almost five minutes of nothing but mayhem.

Maybe my favorite fight of all time.
Someone should do a post on best 1 round fights! Leben vs wanderlei was good too

And should the winner be inducted into the UFC? I know there have been freak show fights before (Fedor/Sonnen is one), but I can’t remember the last time a fight was held outside the UFC between two genuinely amazing fighters still in their prime. If that fight was on the same time as UFC 227 I’d have tuned into it instead.
Might be the biggest MMA fight in the UK.

Back