Is mousasi vs mcdonald a turning point in mma history?

RicksonsGrip

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

To me as a ufc fan, since the 90s shamrock vs severn days, this reminds me of th days when i had to tune in to pride for the best fights. Two top talents in a superfight, one of which has beat a current ufc champ.

Bellator keeps grabing more big names, and ufc keeps focusing on the brand rather than the fighters (people). Dana, already a multi millionaire, no longer has skin in the game, and is letting loose...

I say it now, this fight will be a turning point, and its time, dana can no longer be president of the ufc... OCCUPY

Why is this in the UFC discussion? lol jk

Great fight

Hipster fans love to proclaim how the UFC has vanquished all of its talent. Meanwhile, it's literally three guys (MacDonald and Mousasi and Bader) and a bunch of fighters either on the decline or way past their prime.

I'd like to see those three still in the UFC, but spare us the Pride analogies.

Moose beats Whittaker

rory beats Woodley...again

This is a P4P top level fight....

Lol not at all. UFC has too much of a headstart..don't ever see that torch going out. Let me know when Bellator makes a superstar or has fighters that are household names.

To me as a ufc fan, since the 90s shamrock vs severn days, this reminds me of th days when i had to tune in to pride for the best fights. Two top talents in a superfight, one of which has beat a current ufc champ.

Bellator keeps grabing more big names, and ufc keeps focusing on the brand rather than the fighters (people). Dana, already a multi millionaire, no longer has skin in the game, and is letting loose...

I say it now, this fight will be a turning point, and its time, dana can no longer be president of the ufc... OCCUPY

I dunno about that but I'm excited for that fight and hopefully seeing how mvp does against the best ww talent bellator has.

no i dont believe so but with this said would prefer them to be back in the UFC. solid fight

no but its probably Bellators most skilled fight ever

Lol not at all. UFC has too much of a headstart..don't ever see that torch going out. Let me know when Bellator makes a superstar or has fighters that are household names.

They actually had some phenomenal talent which grew with them under the leadership of Bjorn Rebney (mainly at FW and BW). Coker has done nothing but put on freakshow fights and devour scraps from the floor beneath the UFC dinner table.

They actually had some phenomenal talent which grew with them under the leadership of Bjorn Rebney (mainly at FW and BW). Coker has done nothing but put on freakshow fights and devour scraps from the floor beneath the UFC dinner table.
I know that. Just don't think they'll ever be a household name like the ufc.

Back