Is Minakov Fighting Again?

krelianx

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I am of the opinion that Minakov is one of the best, arguably the best HW in the world right now. Of course, he hasn't faced the competition to warrant such accolades, but skillswise I think he is just that good. Does anyone know if he intends to return to fighting? It's such a waste of talent...

Minakov would knock DC's chin off after nullifying is wrestling.

yeah hes gonna fight for bellator next year, prob against the gp winner or kongo

yeah hes gonna fight for bellator next year, prob against the gp winner or kongo

Damn, wtf what's the point.

Already beaten him and the fight wasn't great or anything

thinking he fights Sergei 1# contender spot on the forum show

Damn, wtf what's the point.

Already beaten him and the fight wasn't great or anything
i think i heard that. kongo is either fighting gp winner or another big fight. i think kongo will for sure beat fedor if fedor wins the GP, bader im not so sure. and if fedor wins the title him and minakov wont fight eachother.

so we really need to see what happens with the GP first before deciding what minakov does. im guessing its the bader if he wins the title

Minakov is solid no doubt but to think he'd beat DC I think is a stretch.

Minakov though winning has had some tough goings against guys no where in the conversation of top 10. Then when he did fight someone of worth in Kongo he surely didn't look like a guy ready to destroy the best in the world. I can't even think of the mayhem someone like DC would do to Kongo.

thinking he fights Sergei 1# contender spot on the forum show

Translation

Linderman landed a good punch and was then finished..but we’ll spread that he dominated for the shills who haven’t and wont watch the fight. Like how Mark Hunt brutalized Fedor for 8 minutes.

I don't think it's arguable he's the best but definitely top 10.

I don't think it's arguable he's the best but definitely top 10.
With BB getting a TS, it is just fucking sad that Minakov is not signed. He may not be the heir to Fedor but he is pretty darn close: undefeated Russian Sambo fighter that finishes guys and has power. I do not think he could hang with DC, but there are very compelling fights for him, like Ngannou, Blades, Reem, Hunto, etc. DC is just so good at HW that it really boggles the mind.

Dude, Minakov got pieced up by DJ Linderman not that long ago. DC would wreck him.
did you watch it? lol he got rocked like Fedor was rocked by Fujita, that's it, he didn't got pieced up at all idiot

Back