Is Michael Bisping a tougher challenge than Tyron Woodley?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What u guys say? Tyron is the champ now, but people still not relate to him as the man... He also has some silly losses, and some bad wins...

Yeah, i think Bisping is a better fighter.

you dont hear any rumours about Conor wanting to fight Bisping do ya?

case closed

woohesd.png
bishead.png

pound for pound fighting, I believe Woodley to be better fighter. If I made my personal top 15 LB 4 LB , Bisping would not make the cut .....Woodley would .

I think Bisping's ability to scramble, cardio, size and pace against a GSP who is rusty is a worse style match up

GSP might be able to jab Woodley's face off. Woodley might be more dangerous because when he lands people usually fall, but Bisping is all around tougher

Of course Bisping is a much tougher fighter, but Tyron is great too, and I think GSP will have a pretty hard time beating him.

Bisping the harder fight for GSP than Woodley. See both Wonderboy bouts for evidence.

Woodley is a better all around MMA fighter, but I could see GSP having more problems with Bisping because of his size.

If he was a tougher challenge, GSP would have gone for Woodley. It's pretty clear. He avoided his own division to face a paper champion.

Back