is Melvin Manhoef the greatest mma fighter known to man?

the_pain

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
At one point, this beast had 23 wins where 22 were by KO.

The dude was knocking out people left and right. also, he had the most epic entrances.

He was competing at the highest level of two sports at the same time. MMa and Kickboxing at the same time. One punch from this guy was enough to put you to sleep.

How he isn't regarded as one of the greatest MMA fighters of all time is beyond me.

Glass chin and lack of major accomplishments like titles or title defenses. + Melvin is good fighter but got beaten everytime by elite fighters. There is levels to this game man

One of the most exciting? Absolutely. Greatest? Not even top 100

Can't read. Font size not large enough..

6c061.jpg

Last edited:
Glass chin and lack of major accomplishments like titles or title defenses
Undersized ( KOing heavyweights) and fighting the majority of his career way out of his natural weight ckass wrecked his chin

No but certainly one of the more entertaining ones.

I always wondered how he never ended up in the UFC. I mean with his fighting style. He was a killer and a dangerous fight for anyone just ask Hunt.

No, I've seen him completely starched to many times.

I always wondered how he never ended up in the UFC. I mean with his fighting style. He was a killer and a dangerous fight for anyone just ask Hunt.

Probably wanted the freedom to compete in K1 and Glory.

If he had focused on becoming more well rounded he could have been a champion in MMA.

Back