Is Mcgregor stoned or whiskey drunk at this press conference or not ?

Is Mcgregor stoned or whiskey drunk at this press conference or not ?

• Total voters
what do you say ?

bDbjevl.png
Who is healthy person on this picture? Alcohol is worst then steroids

I never thought so on any other.

Im not sure if hes coked at the conference, but you can tell he has a problem.

He made a joke of himself today.

Tell me what was so unusual then?

Promoting his whisky? Exposing Khabib for the fraud he is? Wanting to beat the hell out of Khabib for what he did to his brother Artem?

Connor explaining this Presser later to other people...

rz8oM.gif

Tell me what was so unusual then?

Promoting his whisky? Exposing Khabib for the fraud he is? Wanting to beat the hell out of Khabib for what he did to his brother Artem?

Please read my replies before asking questions.

Body language tells drug use/abuse, and with it, abnormal behaviour, getting tilted so easily (he did), stuttering... and moving every 0,5 seconds

I am fairly sure he was sober, minus whatever slight buzz he got from the whiskey, which doesn't count as drunk in my books.

Stoned? Wtf, what about his actions would make one think cannabis was involved?? Lol

*lights imaginary blunt*

Please read my replies before asking questions.

Body language tells drug use/abuse, and with it, abnormal behaviour, getting tilted so easily (he did), stuttering... and moving every 0,5 seconds

Body language doesn't tell drug abuse you idiot. You know what does tells drug abuse? A positive test. So until you can come up with one of those, every single accusation you make is completely full of shit.

I can sit here and list 100 different reason someone might be hyperactive and #1 on that list is wanting to beat Khabib's ass.

Body language doesn't tell drug abuse you idiot. You know what does tells drug abuse? A positive test. So until you can come up with one of those, every single accusation you make is completely full of shit.

I can sit here and list 100 different reason someone might be hyperactive and #1 on that list is wanting to beat Khabib's ass.

Look i get it, you are trying to defend your idol, but im sorry, you havent seen enough in life, or at least you dont know much about drugs.

Or maybe he just wants to actually kill this fool. LOL

Sherdog so stupid. Always thinks everyone is either on drugs or boozed up if they don't sit there and stare at the reporters.

Watch 10 seconds of that press conference and you could tell he was drunk. Either that or his CTE is showing already.

Body language sure does tell you something about a drug abuser. That's the first thing you notice about someone on drugs. How they act, their posture, and how they twitch their face and move their body constantly to give themselves a pose.

Hilarious that people who have seen McGregor coked up in that past press conference would see this as similar. He wasn't coked up.

this is what i thought before when people were saying he's on coke - that he's just hyperactive - but he looked like he was on all kinds of shit tonight. wouldnt be surprised if he was sniffing the white powder

He’s obviously drunk, he’s literally drinking whisky in front of us.

Maybe coke too.

Back