Is Mcgregor stoned or whiskey drunk at this press conference or not ?

Is Mcgregor stoned or whiskey drunk at this press conference or not ?

• Total voters
Impossible? You're confussing coke with alcohol

You think you get more confidence from alcohol than from cocain? Then you don't know what you are talking about.

training touchbutt right before the press conference provides an experience akin to being stoned or "whiskey drunk".

I think he caught a buzz and I think it's all show. I believe he's worked his cardio and I believe he wants khabib to think he's off his game

Make a fourth option for that crossfade. Smoking and drinking go hand in hand and I think he’s high and drunk...
giphy.gif

Proper 12 + Proper 8 ball = Proper 20.

He was high as a kite. Seemed particularly unhinged. I’m still picking him to win but if he keeps this shit up, he’s on his way to an epic downfall.

We just witnessed the start of Conor's downfall.

He already has a clear problem with drugs, with drug problems, the rest is just a matter of time.

Divorce, bankrupt, gone from fighting...

Last edited:
Or maybe he just wants to actually kill this fool. LOL

Sherdog so stupid. Always thinks everyone is either on drugs or boozed up if they don't sit there and stare at the reporters.

Or maybe he just wants to actually kill this fool. LOL

Sherdog so stupid. Always thinks everyone is either on drugs or boozed up if they don't sit there and stare at the reporters.

You dont know much about the world if you think "he just wants to kill this fool"

I know cokeheads and they behave the same, just the body language tells you. He cannot stay still for more than 2 seconds. Compare all the other press conferences with this one.

You clearly dont know much about the world if you think "he just wants to kill this fool"

I know cokeheads and they behave the same, just the body language tells you. He cannot stay still for more than 2 seconds. Compare all the other press conferences with this one.

You all said he was on coke during thems too. You don't know fucking shit.

I never thought so on any previous conference. Conor was just Conor until Mayweather.

Im not sure if hes coked at the conference, but you can tell he has a problem.

He made a fool of himself today.

Conor lives the high life like every other hundred million dollar athlete on the planet. I'm not sure why you feel the need to downplay it.

Back