Is Mayweather in his prime?

I love the fact that Conor is Irish and Ireland has no real historical racial tension like the US, so he says stuff that is really racist by US standards but is kinda obvious. I know Russian Kovalev does the same too and rustles many jimmies. Lol

Yeah, I see a lot of similarities between comparing blacks with monkeys and making some incredibly shitty yet incredibly bland joke about Floyd's head and candy. Excellent observation.

Damn, this turned into a boxing forum so im asking:

Is Floyd in his prime? I never watched a mayweather fight (just a few rounds from the pacquiao fight) so i dont know much about him...

I know hes like 40 years old, so... Theres a chance Conor catches him.

Thank you.
Mayweather is retired for the second time... has a broken hand for a few years.
He works several other busnisses such as being a promoter.
he is way past his prime.
It's not that far fetched that Conor catches him but, its logically unlikely.

A 40 year old man can not be in his prime. However Mayweather is still in great shape and hasn’t shown signs of severe decline so while he might not have the speed and reflexes he did when he was 30 or younger he still has the athletic ability to beat top Boxers and all of that experience and skill he has developed over the years is going to be the key factor in this fight. All McGregor has is a very slim puncher’s chance to beat him in a Boxing match and by slim I mean it’s not technically impossible but it’s highly unlikely he can do it. If hard punchers with world class Boxing skills like Oscar Dela Hoya and Manny Pacquiao couldn’t knock out Mayweather then I don’t expect McGregor to.

TF? You do know Mayweather's been retired for at least 2 years now right? Is a retired fighter still in his prime? Ninja please...

This may sound funny, but how much faster is Floyd than Conor realistically speaking?

I was really impressed the first time Conor dropped Eddie Alavarez when he hit him with that short left and then came back with another hard left that floored him, that was lightning fast.

As far as hand speed goes, Conor has to be pretty elite. Just to clarify, not talking about boxing fundamentals or knowing the subtle nuances of boxing but as far as pure hand speed he's up there.

The fastest headed boxers look slow against Floyd.

He will make Connor look like zombie nog.

Still exceptionally good but far from his prime.

Prime was a decade or so ago. He is still about 3 levels above Conor with each level being able to win every round against the level below. Conor does not even have a punchers chance.

This is the equivalent of me playing Nadal on clay.

Prime was a decade or so ago. He is still about 3 levels above Conor with each level being able to win every round against the level below. Conor does not even have a punchers chance.

This is the equivalent of me playing Nadal on clay.

I'm trying to fool myself that connor has at least a punchers chance.

I fool myself by thinking Floyd heaviest weigh in he was maybe 152 so connie will have about 20 lbs on him or so.

Then I block out how Floyd makes the very best boxers in the world uncompetetive and punch stats cut in half.

Then I think maybe one of the hardest working boxers with the most talent will look past an opponent for his 50th fight.
And ring rust.

I'm going to enjoy the fight lol.

He's only 40 so not quite yet.

I'm trying to fool myself that connor has at least a punchers chance.

I fool myself by thinking Floyd heaviest weigh in he was maybe 152 so connie will have about 20 lbs on him or so.

Then I block out how Floyd makes the very best boxers in the world uncompetetive and punch stats cut in half.

Then I think maybe one of the hardest working boxers with the most talent will look past an opponent for his 50th fight.
And ring rust.

I'm going to enjoy the fight lol.
He's as prime as a steak defrosted forget about, threw in the trash and picked it out and he will make Conor look like me swinging haymakers at a trash can. I wish some of you could realise that if you appreciate boxing he's a once in 50 years talent.

i was going to talk about his flesh oozing flavor but I see you there @senri

i am also seeing the beautiful archaic flesh of Mr @treelo.

Can't get enough of the legendary delicious tight flesh of Mr Mayweather, we all to this day want to masticate.

Back