Is Mark Hunt's bout with Overeem still on?

Pequeño Corey

Huge For Coreyweight
Platinum Member
Reaction score
How does Hunto's lawsuit against the UFC affect his scheduled bout with Overeem? I would think the UFC would cancel the bout until the lawsuit is settled.

Personally, I love watching both of these fighters and would hate to see the bout scrapped.

I don't see them cancelling it. It will look like they are taking revenge against Hunt which is a bad move.

He sure is walking the line I bet, I mean hes personally suing the Egg.........

Yeah it's still on.

Hunto wants to sue his opponents if they pop for roids.

well they can't cancel it now. That will just add another lawsuit for the UFC. LOL

Hunto might disappear on the fight week..

tumblr_mtug6xpEdb1si9idzo1_400.gif

They wont cancel. Having him fight is their revenge against him. Hunt rather not fight and has turned down two previous fight offers. However he has been told he is in breach on his contract if he doesn't fight. So that is why he is taking the fight.

How awkward is it going to be for Hunt when he sees Dana next? Kinda like running into your ex at the bar after you've already ran through her whole squad.

How awkward is it going to be for Hunt when he sees Dana next? Kinda like running into your ex at the bar after you've already ran through her whole squad.
I don't know if Dana really wants to see Hunt.....He is a little bit unpredictable right now lol

I don't know if Dana really wants to see Hunt.....He is a little bit unpredictable right now lol

In his first interview with Helwani after Brock popped, he was raving like a lunatic about needles, poo shoots, and cheaters. I love Hunto and I'm sympathetic to his cause, but that shit was funny.

Does this effect the new ufc owners or the old ufc owners?

Back