Is Marc Goddard the biggest hometown-ref in MMA currently?

As I recall, the fight had no Polish fighter - Lobov vs Fili. As I recall, it completely agrees with my point that he is obsessed with coming off alpha and assertive whenever it doesn't have result repercussions that could upset the crowd. The Conor-moment was more of Goddard wanting to look cool and assertive with the spotlight on him.

I get it. You're one of those types that take sherdog too seriously, and because Goddard has an account here he's automatically a hero in your book.
I don’t know about about this Ref, but I’ll respect any public figure with the balls enough to walk into this hell hole of a message board.

And my mistake, I forgot the event was in Poland, I didn’t get to watch it.

Terrible argument. A late stoppage can just as easily be interpreted as giving a fighter too many chances to come back. In essence, he made a late stoppage because he was too scared of making an early one which would upset the home-crowd. There you go, buddy - let's add that to the list while we're at it.
I would accept your point.

But

Danny Roberts lost every round, nearly getting finished in the previous 2.

The finish also came with about 30 seconds left i believe.

I don't think pandering to the crowd played any part in him checking McGregor. McGregor overstepped the mark and Goddard dealt with it, and dealt with it well.

As for tonight, he didn't give any official warnings for the fouls so it's difficult to disqualify a fighter when he hasn't been warned already.

I think he's the best referee in the business at the moment. He has the balls to deal with a lot of stuff that other refs don't.

Back