Is Luke Rockhold vs Whittaker Francis Ngannou vs Overeem all over again ?

First page did not disappoint.

Solid beef.

Wolf tickets?

You guy's forget that Bobby was ko'd by a welter weight -
thyy.gif

6'3 seems fair to Overeem. I'd say just under. You can look at pictures with him and Bob Sapp to illustrate that. Or, look at the respective staredowns of Ngannou vs Arlovski and Overeem vs Arlovski. You'll find that Andrei is the same height as Ngannou but clearly taller than Overeem.

Point is, Ngannou is the full 6'4 and Overeem is not. Combine that with a longer reach and a 20lb weight advantage, Ngannou is considerably larger.
Overeem seems a very legit 6’4” IMO.

UFC heights and reaches are very sketchy and untrustworthy, but I think Overeem’s is accurate enough.

doubtful and Bisping hit him clean but not that hard. You saw what happened there :)

Overeem seems a very legit 6’4” IMO.

UFC heights and reaches are very sketchy and untrustworthy, but I think Overeem’s is accurate enough.
It's slight, but you can find photos of Reem being noticeably shorter than Francis 6'4, Werdum 6'4 and Arlovski 6'4. Yet he's taller than JDS 6'4.

These fights aren't really comparable. Overeem/Ngannou was an established vet fighting and up and comer while Whittaker/Rockhold is two solid, tippy-top tier fighters going at it.

Whitaker via ring rust round 2. Honestly I don't know why ANYONE is complaining about this fight. It should be awesome and it makes sense. I think Rockhold takes this 6/10 times, unfortunately for him, he needs to get through Whitaker 4 times prior to that.

Lukes chin is underrated. He took that massive TRTrex kick without going out.

I think the bisping punch was more of an anomoly

Back