Is life all about making sacrifices or am I just doing it wrong?

We dated for 4 years before we got married and our marriage lasted about 9 years.

Sorry about your divorce. I went through one myself, but 4 years dating the person and you did not figure out there were issues? Both partners can be annoying to each other. There is a line you cross that eventually makes the marriage go bad. The trick is to stay away from that 'line'. What exactly are these 'habits' that your partner is doing that bothers you? Hard to say if they are trivial or not.

Maybe take the Peter Cook approach, happily married for years with him and his wife living next door to each other in separate houses "visiting" each other.

<{walkerwhut}>

Unless one of those daily habits is meth, you are a complete goofball.

You already know people get divorced all the time, love gets lost, and you want to throw another one away because of some small time stuff. And prop yourself up as "making sacrifices"

I don't even know her, and she's too good for you.

Yeah if you want to grow spiritually and ascend to the next dimension or whatever then you better consider sacrificing something, maybe your second born

This is every relationship I've ever had, TS.

I assumed that casual annoyance was more of a normal thing in relationships. The sex is supposed to equal that part out. If it doesn't, then it's not the right one.

Maybe that's a flawed way of thinking.

Again I do tend to think a good deal of space tends to help, just being around someone constantly for the sake of it doesn't work for a lot of people IMHO and as mentioned can become annoying.

What you don't want to do is bottle up until you explode, pretending you can just stand what frustrates you. It's fair to assume anything can be found annoying so what really matters is how you deal with the situation. You can leave the relationship or you can resolve your problem, the thing to bear in mind is that people talk and what you do now will be a story someone tells later, and about quite possibly a "baby dick bastard."

~90% of the time talking about these little things offend the woman and then she'll fire back with her list of things that annoy her.

Nice to see this is not another bitchign about divorce thread.

Short answer- yeah, if you want to be with someone you need to put up with stuff that bugs you.

Do it or become someone like me. I do whatever the fuck i like with no compromises, it puts me in such a shitty position moving forward but I have no ties and can tell anyone to do one at the drop of a hat.

I will probably die alone tho.

Hey ho. I lived the fucking dream.

I think I like what a good girl represents. But I still don't wanna be knee deep in it. Having your cake and eating it too comes to mind.

If you want to be happy, then do not get married. As I get older I am realizing that pussy is just a trap used to snare a man so the woman can slowly suck the life out of him. The secret is to admire women from a safe distance and avoid getting too close.

Pussy is a trap.

mdM92Vc.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the hell does everybody online have trouble with girls?

I think there's something to the idea people seem to end up with the same kinds of (unsuitable) partners over and over, almost as though they are attracting them. Certain kinds of personality types attract certain others?

At any rate, I've heard insanity described as doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

More like the first thing
All people will have those types of things about them. They are not you and don’t think like you. You need to be able to be a flexible. Sounds like you can’t be.

Sorry about your divorce. I went through one myself, but 4 years dating the person and you did not figure out there were issues? Both partners can be annoying to each other. There is a line you cross that eventually makes the marriage go bad. The trick is to stay away from that 'line'. What exactly are these 'habits' that your partner is doing that bothers you? Hard to say if they are trivial or not.
I don't know the answer really. I guess I loved her and I was willing to put up with it but eventually I wasn't willing to put up with it and we grew to resent each other and our marriage failed.

This time I'd say the situation is better overall however my tolerance has lessened after being single for a while.

If you want to be happy, then do not get married. As I get older I am realizing that pussy is just a trap used to snare men and then the woman can slowly suck the life out of him. The secret is to admire women from a safe distance and avoid getting too close.

Pussy is a trap.

mdM92Vc.gif
This guy gets it

Back