Is lhw the perfect wbss tournament

tfcfights

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
it seems like similar to cw other then Stephenson guys will fight and without ward the division needs a new king

Stephenson
Beterbiev
Bostol
Kovalev
Badou jack
Gvodzdyk
Alvarez
Joe smith

Stephenson vs jack

Beterbiev vs Alvarez

Kovalev vs joe

Bostol vs gvod

yeah that'd be dank AF.

I'm guessing they do 126 and 154 in the future though, since those seem to be the other diviisons they were considering in the past.

yeah that'd be dank AF.

I'm guessing they do 126 and 154 in the future though, since those seem to be the other diviisons they were considering in the past.
Why not all three? Seems ambitious, but I think it could be pulled off.

I agree, it would be the perfect division for a WBSS.

Stevenson would never take part in it though. He's a big enough draw in Canada and he's 40 years old. But I can see the other fights taking part.

Who is Bostol? You mean Bivol? And Joe Smith makes it but not the guy who just clearly beat him?

You are right though this is a good division for something like this now with the top guy retired. 115 would be good too but those guys seem to be fighting anyway.

147 tournament would be great also. With Crawford of course:

Crawford
Spence
Thurman
Pacquiao
Garcia
Peterson
Porter
Horn

Pacquiao vs Horn rematch

Spence vs Porter

Crawford vs Garcia

Thurman vs Peterson

Unlikely to ever happen tho.

Who is Bostol? You mean Bivol? And Joe Smith makes it but not the guy who just clearly beat him?

You are right though this is a good division for something like this now with the top guy retired. 115 would be good too but those guys seem to be fighting anyway.

Bostol = Bivol + (Viktor) Postol? I wondered the same shit when I read it.

Promoters mean this isn't ever gonna happen.

Back