Is Lauren Southern a hypocrite?

I watched the video it's not an argument that women must get married or that they should avoid premarital sex.

It's an explanation that if a woman's goal is to find a man to get married and have that lifestyle then she should do so early in their dating life. A very true statement. But it's not an insistence that women should have that goal. They can have differing goals...so long as they understand the consequences of that choice.

The religious position is that women must have that goal and that any other goal is a mistake.

That wouldn't make Southern a hypocrite unless she, herself, has espoused that her goal is to get married.

That is a good point. If the goal is to find a good partner, then the person looking has to sincerely live their life in a manner that will attract good people. Recently, I have noticed a few people use the word goal to make a larger point about desirable behavior. The one example is in a video I posted earlier in this thread by the Golden One. He was talking about pick-up artists and the larger meta-political cultural war. He asked them what is their goal? Do they want to pick up women or fight the culture that objectifies women. If they want to fight the culture then they have to give up their foolish pick-up artist ways.

The "what is your goal" question is a smart approach to preaching about moral behavior because it gives a choice and it puts responsibility on the person making the choice. They can live how they want to, but if they are serious about their goal, then they will change their behavior. It is much more effective than telling people what they should be doing.

Shes actually quite bright. I would say I agree with her on about 50% of her views. She is very sincere however and people who think shes just a salesman are very wrong. The biggest reason she isn't married though is because she has decided she doesn't want to marry someone who isn't white. I think this is mostly based on the pressure put on her and many other white girls to not marry a white guy and since white males have been systemically targeted for emasculation there simply isn't many good white males out there.

She's certainly pretty and easy on the eys...

Yes, I just assumed her gender. Come at me bros.
8c03bf78fecb6c8b0859ad8362ab435b.jpg
Dude. So rude. She identifies as an attack helicopter.

Women should get involved in politics, they should get married and pop out children. Or something like that. You should attack women that support your movement.
I don't know much about her or the other women you mentioned.

Vic cops reportedly bill far-right speaker
Victoria Police has reportedly billed far-right speaker Lauren Southern ahead of her speaking appearance in Melbourne on Friday.

https://www.news.com.au/national/br...r/news-story/38d554b77868b3cfcaf6d8123264bc34

$68,000. I'd have to look more deeply into her stuff but from hat I've seen she's no far right. Just a run-of-the-mill conservative.

Also, what do people think of police billing for holding events like this? $230,000 should buy a massive personal army for a few months.

Vic cops reportedly bill far-right speaker
Victoria Police has reportedly billed far-right speaker Lauren Southern ahead of her speaking appearance in Melbourne on Friday.

https://www.news.com.au/national/br...r/news-story/38d554b77868b3cfcaf6d8123264bc34

$68,000. I'd have to look more deeply into her stuff but from hat I've seen she's no far right. Just a run-of-the-mill conservative.

Also, what do people think of police billing for holding events like this? $230,000 should buy a massive personal army for a few months.

Nah, she's into racial white genocide type stuff.

Southern herself felt the need to address this.

Can't see this at work. Is this the video where she says that women should fall into traditional gender roles and should be married and domestic at a young age, but then has some rationalization about why it's okay for her not to follow her own advice because she's special or something?

Can't see this at work. Is this the video where she says that women should fall into traditional gender roles and should be married and domestic at a young age, but then has some rationalization about why it's okay for her not to follow her own advice because she's special or something?
Yup

I'm always behind on this stuff. I had no idea who she was till now. On the looks scale she is a "I'd do her in public, no regrets". Other than that, I don't feel the need to watch a video about her opinions.

@PrinceOfPain any thoughts on this one?

Had to watch it first :D

I can't really argue with the info presented, though there is a touch of sensationalism and one-sidedness. Take the personal anecdotes with healthy dose of salt.

I can't speak on the white squatter camps because i have never personally encountered one. It would explain where homeless white people go - i have seen maybe, 4 or 5 in my life.
The one in the film is a lot nicer than any of the black ones i have been to.

The suidlanders are an interesting group, though i tend to have an aversion to them - they're quite afrikaaner-centric, which ostracises non-afrikaans-speaking whites, and all non-whites. So, not really my bag.

She could have chosen a better politician to interview. Or at least have spoken to a semi-educated one from the opposition.

All-in-all, it's not a bad piece, per se. It focuses on information that a lot of the media ignores, and that has value.
Unfortunately, its narrow focus and obvious political motives undermine it. It ignores too much of the bigger picture to have a hope of accurately proving its narrow point.

I think it does kinda fit into what op is saying - it is made to keep a very particular market happily outraged.

Last edited:
Shes actually quite bright. I would say I agree with her on about 50% of her views. She is very sincere however and people who think shes just a salesman are very wrong. The biggest reason she isn't married though is because she has decided she doesn't want to marry someone who isn't white. I think this is mostly based on the pressure put on her and many other white girls to not marry a white guy and since white males have been systemically targeted for emasculation there simply isn't many good white males out there.
Absolute horseshit <36>

That is a good point. If the goal is to find a good partner, then the person looking has to sincerely live their life in a manner that will attract good people. Recently, I have noticed a few people use the word goal to make a larger point about desirable behavior. The one example is in a video I posted earlier in this thread by the Golden One. He was talking about pick-up artists and the larger meta-political cultural war. He asked them what is their goal? Do they want to pick up women or fight the culture that objectifies women. If they want to fight the culture then they have to give up their foolish pick-up artist ways.

The "what is your goal" question is a smart approach to preaching about moral behavior because it gives a choice and it puts responsibility on the person making the choice. They can live how they want to, but if they are serious about their goal, then they will change their behavior. It is much more effective than telling people what they should be doing.
Taking life advice from the "golden one" as an example..........fuckin hell <36>

No. I demand you hit the weights on your day off.

Also, I love training in heat like that, keeps the muscles loose.

Come for an outdoor BJJ session we do in my backyard in the Florida summer, with GI of course :).

Back