Is Lauren Southern a hypocrite?

That is not at all true. The religious right and the anti immigration pro European identity movement both espouse the value of marriage for two seperate reasons. The former for religious reasons. The later due to the belief that modernity has made women sterile and that is the root cause of the demographic issues Europe is experiencing. Southern is part of the later group and I am not criticizing her personally for not getting married alone. She just comes across as fake and the sort of person that is just latching on a cause to get rich and famous.

So they remain 2 separate groups that only superficially share a goal because they don't share an ideology.

As to whether or not she's fake, the vast majority of these conservative speakers are sales people. I don't think they're hypocrites. Someone else said it's hypocritical for conservative women to be sleeping around before marriage. I disagreed on abstaining from pre-marital sex being a prerequisite for general conservative positions. It is a prereq for the religious right's principles. So unless Southern is part of the religious right, there's nothing hypocritical about her having premarital sex or even not being married yet.

For that to apply, the anti-immigration, pro-European identity movement would have to have some timeline for the age by which it's supporters should be engaged in re-population via marriage/child birthing and I haven't seen it such a forced timeline (although that doesn't mean it doesn't exist)

So they remain 2 separate groups that only superficially share a goal because they don't share an ideology.

As to whether or not she's fake, the vast majority of these conservative speakers are sales people. I don't think they're hypocrites. Someone else said it's hypocritical for conservative women to be sleeping around before marriage. I disagreed on abstaining from pre-marital sex being a prerequisite for general conservative positions. It is a prereq for the religious right's principles. So unless Southern is part of the religious right, there's nothing hypocritical about her having premarital sex or even not being married yet.

For that to apply, the anti-immigration, pro-European identity movement would have to have some timeline for the age by which it's supporters should be engaged in re-population via marriage/child birthing and I haven't seen it such a forced timeline (although that doesn't mean it doesn't exist)
Even though she openly advocates for chastity before marriage?

Let's get down to brass tacks. I agree that most of these people are salesman. The question is whether Southern actually believes what she is preaching and like a drug user that advocates for clean living falls off the wagon once in awhile or does she get done with work and think these guys are all so gullible I am going back to my feminist life that these men pay for.

If I had to bet I think the later. Roosh has good instincts and I trust his judgement on these things.

this is the video

This guy definitely runs in a mgtow, redpill or incel type of circle, he uses their rhetoric and obscure lingo. For starters it makes no sense to be salty about what some conservative journalist is doing as her job, live your own life instead of being salty about what other people are doing. He claims she presents herself as the perfect woman. Definitely a projection on his part, this is her day job not an ad in a conservative dating website. He can't help himself being weird about it because she's a woman. He's not unattractive, clear that filthy beard, smile, stop having such a shit, debbie-downer personality, stop having ridiculous expectations that women are supposed to be your subservient baby-slaves, stop making sweeping generalizations that every woman is evil, and you'll find a date in no time. That won't happen though.

Southern has argued against premarital sex and promiscuity in general and argued that a traditional lifestyle is more conducive to happiness. She doesn't argue for it on the basis of religious reasoning to be fair but she does make the argument that women should marry young and save their chastity for marriage nonetheless.

I watched the video it's not an argument that women must get married or that they should avoid premarital sex.

It's an explanation that if a woman's goal is to find a man to get married and have that lifestyle then she should do so early in their dating life. A very true statement. But it's not an insistence that women should have that goal. They can have differing goals...so long as they understand the consequences of that choice.

The religious position is that women must have that goal and that any other goal is a mistake.

That wouldn't make Southern a hypocrite unless she, herself, has espoused that her goal is to get married.

Even though she openly advocates for chastity before marriage?

Based on your video, she advocates for understanding the consequences of not being chaste and how it impacts a woman's value on the marriage market.

That's not the same as advocating for chastity, point blank period.

It's like telling someone that if they want to be doctor, they should study hard in high school because getting into medical school will be much harder if you don't. But it's not advocating that the person has to want to be a doctor or even go to college.

Let's get down to brass tacks. I agree that most of these people are salesman. The question is whether Southern actually believes what she is preaching and like a drug user that advocates for clean living falls off the wagon once in awhile or does she get done with work and think these guys are all so gullible I am going back to my feminist life that these men pay for.

If I had to bet I think the later. Roosh has good instincts and I trust his judgement on these things.

Roosh has awful instincts and I'm disappointed that you trust his judgment on anything except how to monetize his poor decision making.

Back to Southern. There's a difference between selling something as the only option and selling it as one of many options. She has not said that women must get married or that they must avoid premarital sex. She has said that if a woman wants to get married then she should reduce her promiscuity because not doing so will make it harder to reach that marriage goal. People are projecting when they convert that conditional advice into an absolute on lifestyle.

This guy definitely runs in a mgtow, redpill or incel type of circle, he uses their rhetoric and obscure lingo. For starters it makes no sense to be salty about what some conservative journalist is doing as her job, live your own life instead of being salty about what other people are doing. He claims she presents herself as the perfect woman. Definitely a projection on his part, this is her day job not an ad in a conservative dating website. He can't help himself being weird about it because she's a woman. He's not unattractive, clear that filthy beard, smile, stop having such a shit, debbie-downer personality, stop having ridiculous expectations that women are supposed to be your subservient baby-slaves, stop making sweeping generalizations that every woman is evil, and you'll find a date in no time. That won't happen though.

Roosh started off life as a pick up artist. He has been with many women. As he hit his late 30s he began to advocate for traditional families as the cure for both men and woman's happiness.

Roosh started off life as a pick up artist. He has been with many women. As he hit his late 30s he began to advocate for traditional families as the cure for both men and woman's happiness.

Yeah because he fucked up his life (and he was a hack as a pick up artist but that's irrelevant), he suddenly decided that the exact opposite of what he was doing is what everyone else should be doing. Roosh is basically trying to avoid self-reflection by suggesting that it's society's fault that he didn't have any life goals.

The irony is that he's incapable of attracting a good woman and will never have a family. He looks 50. Having a chip on your shoulder, being aggressive, believing you're entitled to control and micromanage another human being, that will chase away any and all well-adjusted women. The only ones that may be left are the damaged ones and the ones with low self-esteem, which is what the redpill guys do, they exploit women like this. It's sad.

Yeah because he fucked up his life (and he was a hack as a pick up artist but that's irrelevant), he suddenly decided that the exact opposite of what he was doing is what everyone else should be doing. Roosh is basically trying to avoid self-reflection by suggesting that it's society's fault that he didn't have any life goals.

I did not pay a lot of attention to him when he was in his pick up artist incarnation However what he has been saying recently speaks to me. I've been thinking about the merits of having a family recently. While becoming a lawyer was necessary I feel like I may have overly focused on jiu jitsu and other recreational activities in my 20s. As well as loose women that were not appropriate for marriage. I've had some of my own self-reflection recently. And Roosh talking about becoming a patriarch and creating a legacy as being the key to happiness speaks to where I am at this stage of my life.

Last edited:
I pay a lot of attention to him when he was in his pick up artist incarnation However what he has been saying recently speaks to me. I've been thinking about the merits of having a family recently. While becoming a lawyer was necessary I feel like I may have overly focused on jiu jitsu and other recreational activities in my 20s.
Now I am in my mid 30s, the women I meet through the law and associated professionals groups are very career orient women. I've seen several men lost out on their chance of having children by committing to women who after the fact tell them they are committed to their career are would not like children. So I feel like if I really commit to a career woman I am taking a risk. Roosh has spoken about women in Eastern Europe and their view toward family and I don't know its just something I've thought about.

I got into the PUA scene for a while. I've mentioned on here that I once studied NLP because I wanted an edge when crafting arguments to be presented to a jury and some of the premises for the PUA stuff is psychology based. I could get into the details of that experience both as it applies to being a trial lawyer and just picking up women. I found it effective in both areas.

But just on a relationships standpoint, I'm not sure what risks you're worried about when it comes to career women? Not to simplify but it boils down to what you want. If you want a woman who isn't going to prioritize climbing the professional ladder over the family then you shouldn't be looking for women in professional groups, you should be looking for women at places like crafts fairs or shit like that. You'll still find professional women there but they'll be professional women who are clearly prioritizing other things alongside their careers. Where you hunt determines what type of game you'll find...okay that was a little hokey.

And lawyers are tough, we're trained to compete and fight and categorize and argue the minutia. If you want to get away from that, dating lawyers is probably not a step in the right direction. Find a woman who works for a non-profit, for example.

but that's me rambling - what are the risks you're personally concerned with?

pick up artists? dont you just go up and talk to women like a normal person?
fuck taking anything that roosh cunt says seriously, about that bimbo southern, or anything else

I got into the PUA scene for a while. I've mentioned on here that I once studied NLP because I wanted an edge when crafting arguments to be presented to a jury and some of the premises for the PUA stuff is psychology based. I could get into the details of that experience both as it applies to being a trial lawyer and just picking up women. I found it effective in both areas.

But just on a relationships standpoint, I'm not sure what risks you're worried about when it comes to career women? Not to simplify but it boils down to what you want. If you want a woman who isn't going to prioritize climbing the professional ladder over the family then you shouldn't be looking for women in professional groups, you should be looking for women at places like crafts fairs or shit like that. You'll still find professional women there but they'll be professional women who are clearly prioritizing other things alongside their careers. Where you hunt determines what type of game you'll find...okay that was a little hokey.

And lawyers are tough, we're trained to compete and fight and categorize and argue the minutia. If you want to get away from that, dating lawyers is probably not a step in the right direction. Find a woman who works for a non-profit, for example.

but that's me rambling - what are the risks you're personally concerned with?

I have in theory always wanted kids. I still feel like I am not ready to have kids but at 36 I rationally know that its time. Honestly more than career oriented it feels like a lot of professional people live like they are still in our 20s because we put a extra few years into school and careers while my buddies that did not go to college just started their lives in their early 20s.
Many of my friends from high school are having kids and it feels like if I don't get on the bandwagon I I may miss that train. And I am worried that if I pick and pick wrong I amy end up with a feminist who and waste to much time on her and miss that train. And its not just me. Many if not a majority of the people I went to law school with do not have children even many of the women who are on a shorter timetable. When a large part of the population is not reproducing, that can not be good for society
Also I know I am not old enough that I really should be thinking about these things yet but I've have been thinking a lot about my mortality and potential legacy or lack there. Then I turn on Roosh and he is talking on this very topic well it reaches me. What I am worried about is just a generalized worry that I need to determine what I need to do and my window of opportunity of growing smaller.

Last edited:
pick up artists? dont you just go up and talk to women like a normal person?
fuck taking anything that roosh cunt says seriously, about that bimbo southern, or anything else

The PUA stuff is interesting if you get away from the people selling 9.99 ebooks and fake lifestyle coaches.

At it's root is basically a study of language and the subconscious mind. The roots of the community, as we know it, starts with this Stanford PhD thesis on how the tools of hypnosis can be applied to people outside of the hypnotized state. The larger goal being to help psychologists more effectively treat their clients. An individual decided that these tools could also be narrowly applied in day-to-day conversation, specifically with women to encourage them to view the person they're speaking with favorably. That's where PUA came from.

Over time, like anything, the core elements got lost and you ended up with these people running silly games and misapplying concepts. For example, "negging" got a ton of media attention. There's an entire set of psychological principles that are important to understanding what is going on but instead you end up with a bunch of people running around thinking that insulting women will make them more attractive.

As a lawyer, we have the rare opportunity to pre-draft statements that we're going to make to a captive audience who are already pay deep attention to us. The skillful use of language in that context could mean the difference between winning and losing. Equally important is that the principles of the spoken word can be applied to the written word to create the same effect.

Anyway, I ramble yet again. Long story short: Roosh is/was a hack. Most of those guys are hacks.

She wrote a book "Barbarians: How the baby boomers, Immigration and Islam Screwed My Generation"

I have no idea why it isn't obvious to others that she is just as much of a special snowflake outrage peddler like all the others. She just bats for the other team.

Last edited:
Lauren is a cool dude, I'd do him.

I have in theory always wanted kids. I still feel like I am not ready to have kids but at 36 I rationally know that its time. Honestly more than career oriented it feels like a lot of professional people live like they are still in our 20s because we put a extra few years into school and careers while my buddies that did not go to college just started their lives in their early 20s.
Many of my friends from high school are having kids and it feels like if I don't get on the bandwagon I I may miss that train. And I am worried that if I pick and pick wrong I amy end up with a feminist who and waste to much time on her and miss that train. And its not just me. Many if not a majority of the people I went to law school with do not have children even many of the women who are on a shorter timetable. When a large part of the population is not reproducing, that can not be good for society
Also I know I am not old enough that I really should be thinking about these things yet but I've have been thinking a lot about my mortality and potential legacy or lack there. Then I turn on Roosh and he is talking on this very topic well it reaches me. What I am worried about is just a generalized worry that I need to determine what I need to do and my window of opportunity of growing smaller.

Sounds to me like you're letting irrational fears stunt your personal development. With all due respect. Listening to people like Roosh will reinforce that, it will lead you see permanent flaws that aren't really there.

First rule of dating is that none of these women are perfect. And that's fine because none of us guys are perfect. But the stricter the standard you apply to your potential partner, the stricter the standard she will apply to you. And very few of us are going to live up to that idealized standard that we are projecting. Second, you're never ready so just do it. If you're super concerned about finances, just draft your own pre-nup. But waiting for the right fit is the wrong path. There's always someone who seems like a better fit than the person you're with. But the truth is that you develop the right fit, you don't find it pre-made. And that fit comes from wear. Like a good pair of shoes, the more you wear them the better they fit to your foot. You break them in. And the same is true with women, only it takes a much, much longer time.

It's funny that people, not you just generic "people", talk about traditional values and their importance but one of the things that made those old traditional values work was the willingness to enter into marriages with people that were acknowledged as flawed and commit to sticking it out with them because the initial fit was less important than the long term goals. We've migrated to this place where we want the appearance of the traditional without the sacrifice that went with it.

I don't mean to sound preachy.

She's certainly pretty and easy on the eys...

Yes, I just assumed her gender. Come at me bros.
8c03bf78fecb6c8b0859ad8362ab435b.jpg

Back