Is Kyle Greene running for state representive for real or just trolling? uses N word in ad

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This guy is running for state Representative but is this guy trolling? who the hell would run a campaign ad like this he has

he claims he did it as an attention grab

“Now that I have attention I want to direct people to major issues ... The problem is, whether you are black, white, hispanic, Democrat, liberal, conservative, you are getting the same treatment from the court system, and that needs to stop. We have a common enemy.” — Kyle Greene, candidate for District 18A

https://www.crowrivermedia.com/hutc...cle_58f4a15c-3e21-500c-bfda-12c7c4896730.html

Here is his facebook campaign page
https://www.facebook.com/GreeneForStateDistrict18A/

That's a bold cotton, Strategy.

Is he a hairlip? Him talk weird.

The question is...was he “allowed” to say it?

Is he 3rd party?

If so, that would explain the desperation tactics for any notoriety. I don't blame him when the playbook is nothing but hail Mary's if you want a chance to maybe win

He is pandering for the republican vote or what?

What is this shit?

The problem is, whether you are black, white, hispanic, Democrat, liberal, conservative, you are getting the same treatment from the court system, and that needs to stop.
I thought we all wanted to be treated equally under the law?

He sounds like he's accepting a position as a bona fide slave, this is a gag, right?

He sounds like he's accepting a position as a bona fide slave, this is a gag, right?
homey is desperate to win, hoping some racists vote him into office so he can be a career politician and get some income doing nothing really.

IF he said it with the GA at the end instead of ER, he would just be trying to be hip and land that independent vote, but instead he made emphasis with ER basically pandering to the white supremacist.

I'm a principled non voter, so I never ever vote. But what he says is right. People get screwed by out of control judges all the time. Judges are not the dictators of this country. They need to be held accountable for their misapplication of law.

Well, clearly he wanted to say "slave," but knew it would come out as "thlave" and confuse people.

Back