Is Khabib vs Tony the best LW fight ever?

1. BJ Penn vs Gomi

2. BJ Penn vs Sean Sherk

3. Pettis vs Bendo 2

4. Frankie vs Bendo

5. Khabib vs Ferguson

BJ was coming off a draw going into the Gomi fight and gomi was coming off a loss..

i would agree

2 big win streaks and fan bases

can't wait for this fight

im leaning Ferguson

How so? Cause of their rankings? Rankings don't mean jack. Khabib has only fought a hand full of times in the UFC and is greatly overrated imo.

As soon as he gets his first L everyone will jump off Khabib hype train.

How so? Cause of their rankings? Rankings don't mean jack. Khabib has only fought a hand full of times in the UFC and is greatly overrated imo.

Dude they have record win streaks. 7 was record wins needed for TS at LW before them. They have 9 and 10 wins. They beat very tough fighters. Tony's beat two former champs.

Stop hating.

OFC they will lose everyone loses but they lose not often. Like 0 and once in UFC.

For now.

Remember when Luke vs Chris was supposed to be the two most talented middleweight in the ring.

Things change, new fighters come up.

Especially in mma that is growing faster than ever right now. Except for LHW and HW.
A lot of people were saying that back then about Luke and Chris but myself and many others thought Romero and Jacare were the real two best MWs in the world the last few years. Romero and Jacare even fought each other the same night Luke and Chris fought. I always felt Yoel and Jacare were screwed and held back because they weren't American and didn't speak English, and UFC felt they "weren't as big of a draw."

I love how Romero ends up KO'ing both Luke and Chris and I think Jacare would do the same. Sure, Jacare lost to Luke many years ago but the last few years and now, Jacare is better than Luke and Chris.

Well what fight would you choose ?

For now.

Remember when Luke vs Chris was supposed to be the two most talented middleweight in the ring.

Things change, new fighters come up.

Especially in mma that is growing faster than ever right now. Except for LHW and HW.
Khabib & Tony are combined 22-1. IN THE UFC. I doubt any UFC fight can come close to that.

Khabib & Tony are combined 22-1. IN THE UFC. I doubt any UFC fight can come close to that.

Nate Diaz has more UFC fights than two of them combined. So what? If you go through their records...especially Khabibs its mostly unknown cans.

Dude they have record win streaks. 7 was record wins needed for TS at LW before them. They have 9 and 10 wins. They beat very tough fighters. Tony's beat two former champs.

Stop hating.

OFC they will lose everyone loses but they lose not often. Like 0 and once in UFC.

The average person doesn't know 90% of the people Khabib fought. It's all smoke.

Tony/Khabib winner vs Conor will be the best LW fight ever

Honestly, Ferguson would struggle against Diaz with his style, and Khabib would struggle with Kevin Lee.

1. BJ Penn vs Gomi

2. BJ Penn vs Sean Sherk

3. Pettis vs Bendo 2

4. Frankie vs Bendo

5. Khabib vs Ferguson

Although Gomi at that stage wasn't the fighter he became a couple of years latter, Penn/Gomi in 2005 would have been an amazing fight.

Lol at putting bj penn on the same level as khabib.

Khabib and tony would have slapped that era around with ease.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back