Is Kevin Lee the best LW in the world?

He does not fight often. The phasing you used made it seem likelike a bigger deal then it was. The claim seemed hostile, sorry if I offended you.

Khabib needs to fight more. However, I believe saying this will be a persistent issue is mildly premature. Thats it. Just my opinion

It's enough of an issue, that a fighter should not be required to fight him to be in the title picture or the best in the division. It would be different if a lot of people in the top ten fought and lost to him. But most of them haven't even gotten the chance to test themselves against him and his undefeated record. It's just hearsay.

I just want some actual substance from Khabib. Beating Ferguson or Barboza would be enough.

It's enough of an issue, that a fighter should not be required to fight him to be in the title picture or the best in the division. It would be different if a lot of people in the top ten fought and lost to him. But most of them haven't even gotten the chance to test themselves against him and his undefeated record. It's just hearsay.

I just want some actual substance from Khabib. Beating Ferguson or Barboza would be enough.
That's fair and I mainly agree. A win over Barboza and another top 10 would be great from him for sure. Hopefully that happens soon.

No, he loses to Ferguson and McGregor

Being a loud-mouth allows you to climb the ranks, pick up casuals and have that title shot but won't help him win against a monster like Ferg. Ferg is better where you say Lee is strong and much better everywhere else. You're talking about a guy who has not lost in UFC or TUF cept taken to decision when he had a broken arm for two rounds vs MJ. It's a fight so anyone can win but odds are against it.

I believe so.

He'll take Ferguson down and eventually submit him after great top control and g&p.

Conor won't be able to defend the TDs and pressure of Lee and eventually relent.

Khabib is his toughest matchup due to his Sambo background. Still Kevin has a good shot of winning with his improved striking.

Thoughts?

Just here to say that you are an idiot

Back