Is Justin Gaethje the most entertaining fighter to ever exist ?

The Domin8or

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There have been to many entertaining fighters since mma started , but i dont recall anybody who was as entertaining as gaethje is , he has very good wrestling but doesnt shoot even when he is hurt . He is simply the definition of a true fighter who fights for the fans. I wish he knocks vick out in his next fight

#WARGAETHJE

I prefer watching Khabib, Gaethje is a bit of a reckless brawler

He's up there for sure. Perhaps most consistently exciting fighter?

Erik Morales
Aaron Pryor
Roberto Duran
Arturo Gatti
Manny Pacquaio

Robbie Lawler
Carlos Condit
Prime Shogun Rua
Wanderlei Silva
Diaz Brothers

Just off the top of my head....

Gaethje is probably the most exciting fighter in the UFC right now, but it's too early to say he's the most entertaining of all time.

Has Conor ever had a boring fight in the UFC?

I guess, if you're into toughman style brawlers, but then I question why you would even be interested in MMA if that's what you think is exciting.

I find his fights predictable with little hope that he will find creative ways to do anything more than lob bombs.

I guess, if you're into toughman style brawlers, but then I question why you would even be interested in MMA if that's what you think is exciting.

I find his fights predictable with little hope that he will find creative ways to do anything more than lob bombs.
Just Bleed.

I swear Justin is the weird offspring of a secret love tryst between Just Bleed and Darren Elkins hey.

Back