Is Julian Jackson the hardest puncher in boxing?

After this weekend, CM is gonna think that Floyd hits harder than JJ and MT combined... and it's gonna look like it!!! ... only question is whether CM turns his back and cowhers before he gets slept.

After this weekend, CM is gonna think that Floyd hits harder than JJ and MT combined... and it's gonna look like it!!! ... only question is whether CM turns his back and cowhers before he gets slept.
I've seen some McGregor fights but not all of them. Has he ever really been in tough with someone who could crack? He got smacked around pretty good by Diaz, but Diaz has no power. Has anyone ever caught him with a good clean shot?

If someone knows of a bigger p4p puncher with BOTH HANDS, please let me know because I've never seen them.

I've seen some McGregor fights but not all of them. Has he ever really been in tough with someone who could crack? He got smacked around pretty good by Diaz, but Diaz has no power. Has anyone ever caught him with a good clean shot?

Chad Mendes hit him with a couple of flush bombs standing and on the ground which he took very well. Mendes has legit KO power.

evander said george hit him so hard he thought he knocked all his teeth out,and when he went back to his corner he had to ask em if he still had his teeth.

Back