Is Joseph Parker excellent value at $7.00 for the win?

wildchild88

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think Parker is underrated here.. he's got very solid skills for a HW of this generation.

He's got the speed advantage and his knockouts are very clean.

Think I'm going to put down on him, but would like to hear your thoughts first.

Don’t know what the odds are but Parker has a half decent chance of the win imo. He’s a lot quicker than Joshua, he can box and I’ve never seen him hurt, his chin is supposed to be solid. I don’t think he’ll win but it’s not the forgone conclusion some seem to suggest

Don’t know what the odds are but Parker has a half decent chance of the win imo. He’s a lot quicker than Joshua, he can box and I’ve never seen him hurt, his chin is supposed to be solid. I don’t think he’ll win but it’s not the forgone conclusion some seem to suggest

The odds are $7.00..

I don't know how you do it America, but basically, if you bet a dollar, you get six dollars profit on your bet...

Hes going to get his ass beat.

Parker barely squeaked through in all of his fights vs decent composition, e.g. vs Takam, Fury and Andy Ruiz, hard to see him not getting beat up tbh

dont know about +600 ml but i thought parker +2800 any decision had value as well as joshua any decision +550

aj can be a low output guy so i dont think hes going to win by outworking parker, hes going to win by landing the big shots.

Parker barely squeaked through in all of his fights vs decent composition, e.g. vs Takam, Fury and Andy Ruiz, hard to see him not getting beat up tbh
This and I didn't see any power from him vs better competition so I don't think he has enough power to trouble Joshua who took Wlad's best shot. Parker struggled vs. higher level competition. I don't rate him as a world level boxer. The only thing I think he has is a chin and we will definitely see that get tested vs Joshua.

Meh he's one of those bets that you throw a few bucks on and count it as a loss ahead of time. I think there's a bit of value at 7-1 here. Parker isn't a bad fighter. He'll probably lose but value wise, it's probably worth a flier.

yeah decent but the politics are stacked against him, not likely to get a decision and the ref is gonna stop the fight at the sight of blood on parker.

Safe bet is over 7.5 rounds, for $2.20. And then also bet on the distance for $4.50. AJ by decision is good odds. I loaded up on the fight over 7.5

Parker isn't very good and I think this fight will be a onesided beatdown, but the odds on Parker by decision are pretty crazy at the moment.

Ill take AJ within 6 rounds if anyone wants some action.

Parker isn't very good and I think this fight will be a onesided beatdown, but the odds on Parker by decision are pretty crazy at the moment.
Fans would have shifted that line significantly that the odds are skewed. Parker imo has no chance but at crazy odds for the distance it might be worth covering another bet.

i think parker has a really good chance, i think aj might be overlooking parker thinking about the wilder fight

i think parker has a really good chance, i think aj might be overlooking parker thinking about the wilder fight

Im not so sure that he is personally. He seems to want to get this fight done before looking at Wilder, which clearly is the right thing to do.

Ya I dont see any merit to that tbh. AJ hasnt been talking about anything.

Im not so sure that he is personally. He seems to want to get this fight done before looking at Wilder, which clearly is the right thing to do.

i think aj will win comfortably but i hope parker wins

The odds of Parker stopping Joshua are very very low. If he doesn’t stop Joshua he isn’t winning.

Back