is Jonnie Candito on natty?

Self-deprecation is more my thing fwiw.

Squat
530 set at 230. High bar, if it matters.
Pressed 220 at 215
Snatched 275 and clean and jerked 330 a I think at about 215, could've been 220.
I've power cleaned 320 and power snatched 264 at 220. God I suck at the full lifts.

Got it.

On another note, forget about roids. Synthol all the way:

Dem points.

This is the same response I have whenever someone bashes a guy who has clearly juiced up (professional bodybuilders, etc). You can get on gear, but if you're not working hard its not going to do much anyway, right? Just because some mass monster had a little help doesn't mean he wasn't still working hard. I don't know. I waffle on the issue a lot. Sometimes I think its crazy that people would do that because of the inherent risk in black market drugs, etc., and other times I'm like to each his own.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8637535

Study in 1996 shows that just doing testosterone with no exercise gave more lbm than just exercise over 10 weeks. Showed similar strength gains too.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8637535

Study in 1996 shows that just doing testosterone with no exercise gave more lbm than just exercise over 10 weeks. Showed similar strength gains too.

Would be interesting to know what happened to the people taking testosterone with not doing exercise after the 10 weeks when they came off. I bet once they started PCT they lost it all. Probably lost more than they gained in the first place.

Last edited:
Going to wait until I'm like 250 lbs., then maybe.

9b61f6cbefc6803f56b8449fc367e941.jpg

There are two things I can only assume when one asks a question like this.

He's either a(n)
1. Dumb, naive motherfucker
2. Insecure little pussy
Why are those your assumptions?
Why couldn't some be asking out a genuine curiosity. Maybe he's asking because he wants to set attainable goals for himself. Maybe he's new to lifting/fitness and is just trying to learn.
Many posters in this forum are real quick to jump on someone for asking questions. This is not a great place to come for information if you're new or inexperienced.

Why couldn't some be asking out a genuine curiosity. Maybe he's asking because he wants to set attainable goals for himself. Maybe he's new to lifting/fitness and is just trying to learn.
Many posters in this forum are real quick to jump on someone for asking questions. This is not a great place to come for information if you're new or inexperienced.

Because you'd be a stupid, naive motherfucker to believe that there isn't/wasn't a widespread PED use at the highest, elite level of athletics.

Or, number two, you're an insecure fucking pussy to compare yourself to others that are stronger or more athletic than you. None of these concerns should affect your goals in any shape or form if you're a fucking noob to the Iron Game, or unless some asshole charlatan who claims to be natty but really isn't is trying to sell you some bullshit.

*ahem* Mike Chang, Kali Muscle, CT Fletcher, feel free to go fuck yourselves.

Why are people so concerned about what grown-ass men decide to put in their fucking bodies? Who gives a shit? Unless you're a 100% legit drug-tested athlete who's competing against other dudes that may/may not be natty, I wouldn't be fucking concerned about who's enhanced or not. It's not my fucking business, nor does it affect my goals and progress whatsoever.

Now. Go rent Bigger, Stronger, Faster* by Christopher Bell and enlighten yourself. Or don't. I don't give a fuck.

^ To be fair, it might enlighten them also on whether or not they decide to take gear.
Good documentary btw, especially since Bell is probably the least bias guy to roids having taken them himself and still being against them. I thoroughly enjoyed his doc and his idea of discover for yourself why or why not vs steroids, and not jump on a wagon.

To answer the Q, JC has answered the steroid question and said basically "i'm not yet, i have no idea if i will or not in the future". This is about the best answer you'll get, and considering his character, it's easy to make a conclusion off his statements and track records.

Because you'd be a stupid, naive motherfucker to believe that there isn't/wasn't a widespread PED use at the highest, elite level of athletics.

Or, number two, you're an insecure fucking pussy to compare yourself to others that are stronger or more athletic than you. None of these concerns should affect your goals in any shape or form if you're a fucking noob to the Iron Game, or unless some asshole charlatan who claims to be natty but really isn't is trying to sell you some bullshit.

*ahem* Mike Chang, Kali Muscle, CT Fletcher, feel free to go fuck yourselves.

Why are people so concerned about what grown-ass men decide to put in their fucking bodies? Who gives a shit? Unless you're a 100% legit drug-tested athlete who's competing against other dudes that may/may not be natty, I wouldn't be fucking concerned about who's enhanced or not. It's not my fucking business, nor does it affect my goals and progress whatsoever.

Now. Go rent Bigger, Stronger, Faster* by Christopher Bell and enlighten yourself. Or don't. I don't give a fuck.
Easy there tiger. You just seem really concerned about what TS (and similar) wants to learn. His question doesn't affect your life. So either answer or it don't and move it.
I've seen the documentary, by the way. It's very interesting.

Easy there tiger. You just seem really concerned about what TS (and similar) wants to learn. His question doesn't affect your life. So either answer or it don't and move it.
I've seen the documentary, by the way. It's very interesting.

Wow. You're pretty dense, aren't you? That above post was written as a rebuttal to your stupid post. That was not directed at the TS. It wasn't, until you brought it up again. Learn how to argue next time. PIck up a book on logic, or something. Or actually, improve your comprehension skills while you're at it.

I don't want to see any of these threads here in F13. This should be a banned topic. It's stupid and absolutely pointless.

Last edited:
As per the Forbidden Topic Sticky:

How does athlete "X" train / or athlete "X" does this, so shouldn't I? There's a few different reasons we don't like these sorts of threads.
#1. Elite athletes have multi-year training histories, building work capacity, basic athletic qualities and skills. You're a different person, with a different training history, so your training shouldn't be the same.
#2. Very rarely will you find complete and accurate information on how a particular athlete trains. What you see may only be a small portion of their actual training, or it could be for the cameras, to psyche out an opponent or what have you. Without knowing in detail the how and why of someone's training, you shouldn't be hasty to emulate it.
#3. How an athlete trains, or all elements of an athletes training isn't necessarily optimal. There's various reasons for this, from wrong and dated views on training persisting, coaches trying to train outside their area of expertise, to athletes trying bizarre things looking for any edge.

Well, well, well, TS. You fucked up. Goddamn noobs.

Wow. You're pretty dense, aren't you? That above post was written as a rebuttal to your stupid post. That was not directed at the TS. It wasn't, until you brought it up again. Learn how to argue next time. PIck up a book on logic, or something. Or actually, improve your comprehension skills while you're at it.

I don't want to see any of these threads here in F13. This should be a banned topic. It's stupid and absolutely pointless.
Roid rage?

No, just furious at the widespread ignorance I see in this world. Too many idiots on this planet.
Can't argue with you there. Don't think D Train acted like one though.

Okay, @D Train , I apologize for the insults. They were completely unwarranted.

I still stand by what I said about this topic being banned from being mentioned in F13. Threads about fighters and PED use are prohibited in the Heavies, so why not here as well?

Okay, @D Train , I apologize for the insults. They were completely unwarranted.

I still stand by what I said about this topic being banned from being mentioned in F13. Threads about fighters and PED use are prohibited in the Heavies, so why not here as well?
My guess is because this is primarily an MMA forum.
When you say banned, do you mean speculating about who is on the juice or discussion of PEDs in general?

Both. The former is obviously not kosher, and is pretty stupid in general. The latter, is a touchy topic.

The problem with this forum is that anybody can participate in discussions here - idiots, noobs, highly intelligent and informed individuals, etc. and this mish mash of members with different levels of understanding and knowledge can produce chaos and misunderstanding about a sensitive topic that can potentially ruin people's career or perpetuate the public's stereotypes about PEDs in general.

Look, it's no secret that most elite athletes are on the shit, whether or not they passed their tests. And personally, I couldn't give a damn either. People are hypocritical about these things.

For example, they could be whining about Arod having an edge over other baseball players, but they look another way if their favorite players are busted for steroid use? That's egregious. Flagrant.

And don't get me started about the myth that steroids causes brain cancer. Absolute bullshit. Lyle Alzado, you dumbfuck. You thrived off of the fucking juice when you were playing in the leagues, but you cop out and blame your illness on the drugs when you're on your death bed? Fucking imbecilic hypocrite.

Again, to reiterate what I said: PED threads should be verboten here. There's too many idiots that'll get the wrong message from these threads.

Last edited:

Why couldn't some be asking out a genuine curiosity.

It seems like a thing to be legitimately curious about to me. I don't denigrate the athletes who use them, I assume it's generally necessary. But I am curious about what the impact on performance might be, what might be attainable with and without. Wondering if a particular individual is using is a part of that.

Back