Is Jon Jones the best fighter we've ever seen

Jones is the best, agree?

• Total voters
LMAO!!

Harharhar you post a picture of Trump and type "grab in the pussy" haharhar. So clevers.
This is why I encourage you to take a little time and read instead of typing inchorently

Shogun,Rashad and Lyoto were LIGHT HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPIONS. Their PEAK PERFORMANCES were in LHW
Some were UNDEFEATED in the LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION when obtaining their CHAMPIONSHIP BELTS. Rashad and Lyoto had 2 shared losses to OTHER CHAMPIONS
Shogun was champion.

Their best performances as CHAMPIONS occurred in LIGHT HEAVY WEIGHT, the only lost to OTHER CHAMPIONS

These are the simple basic facts. Nothing you typed refutes that

Take time, learn ,read educate yourself on records and also read up on weight classes

Have fun learning, the sport is engaging if you know some of the basics!
No wonder you've been here since 2010 and only have 900 likes. You keep saying the same shit over and over that people don't agree with.

Look at the poll buddy, you're in the minority. Most people don't agree with the shit you keep typing and jones isn't the greatest fighter.

That jacked Russian white boy is. Deal with it

No wonder you've been here since 2010 and only have 900 likes. You keep saying the same shit over and over that people don't agree with.

Look at the poll buddy, you're in the minority. Most people don't agree with the shit you keep typing and jones isn't the greatest fighter.

That jacked Russian white boy is. Deal with it
LOL! I dont post for likes, thisnt isnt instaTweetgram baby.

If I wanted "likes" Id post things like "Connor da best!" "Jones fights MWs" and "Ronda is fat" other dumb shit like that for, that audience.

Just posting facts, correcting fallacious posts and educating those who arent familiar with the sport and the basics of weight classes.
You may not like them but cant deny them

Read up, do some research and educate yourself on fighter records and the basics of weight classes!
The sport make alot more sense when you do.
Have fun!

Last edited:
LOL! I dont post for likes, thisnt isnt instaTweetgram baby.

If I wanted "likes" Id post things like "Connor da best!" "Jones fights MWs" and "Ronda is fat" other dumb shit like that for, that audience.

Just posting facts, correcting fallacious posts and educating those who arent familiar with the sport and the basics of weight classes.
You may not like them but cant deny them

Read up, do some research and educate yourself on fighter records and the basics of weight classes!
The sport make alot more sense when you do.
Have fun!
Got owned by the poll in this very thread. Nobody believes you, nobdidy likes you, you're just making a douche of yourself. Go back to hugging jones' TBC. You're a waste of forum space

He took some PED's so that means his skills are actually nonexistent and his record doesn't count at all. All those dominant wins over top guys, champions, legends, etc, don't even count, bro! Simple minded idiots everywhere.

Ubereem in prime would beat the living shit out of Jones,

Jones cant be the best of all time, since Overeem cant be either cuz of the roids

Got owned by the poll in this very thread. Nobody believes you, nobdidy likes you, you're just making a douche of yourself. Go back to hugging jones' TBC. You're a waste of forum space
owww someone is emotionally tirggered by facts
emotionally touched. I didnt mean to provoke your emotions with facts
Thats why I encourage you to read and educate yourself, you wont get as triggered and upset with basic knowledge

Please take time to learn about weight classes and fighters records and you wont be as emotional when confronted with facts

Good luck and cheers!

Not taking alleged PED use into account, Jon Jones is the greatest of all time thus far. No bones about it.... Pun intended.

Short answer NO, JBJ is not the best fighter we've ever seen, because he doesn't have power....and he's juiced to the grills

No because Prime Fedor beats Prime Jones at HW.

No, not on a fighting ability basis. I think he gets by a lot on physical advantages. But on a "best fighter" basis where you ignore ability and just focus on prowess, possibly.

tenor.gif

yes by a landslide. Anderson, Fedor and yes MM have a lot of reasons to choose them as well, but the names Jones has beaten and in this era to be so dominant against legends and legit best comp ever. gsp is NOT in the discussion please stop bringing him up.

Nope. Current Stipe is. Jon is fantastic but I really think a number of other HW's would murk him, if not give him an incredibly difficult fight. I think Jon is like Aldo and just matches up well with a certain type of fighter (shorter wrestlers) and did so in a time where his division was littered with them. As soon as he fought someone that was not a midget compared to him, he looked mortal - he stayed clear ofd HW for a good reason.

Forgetting the peds and the shitty person he is, and the eyepoking, and the bitch kicks, and the hit and runs, and the cocaine, and the cheating then

Still Fedor by armbar

Forgetting the tomato can crushing, fixed fights, rampant steroid usage without testing in pride, 17-1 fighter fighting a 0 win pro wrassler, dodging UFC twice, getting KOd by a natty mw, pounded out by journeyman hw, KOd by NFL reject…

Still Jones via whatever he wants, literally…

LMAO!!

Harharhar you post a picture of Trump and type "grab in the pussy" haharhar. So clevers.
This is why I encourage you to take a little time and read instead of typing inchorently

Shogun,Rashad and Lyoto were LIGHT HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPIONS. Their PEAK PERFORMANCES were in LHW
Some were UNDEFEATED in the LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION when obtaining their CHAMPIONSHIP BELTS. Rashad and Lyoto had 2 shared losses to OTHER CHAMPIONS
Shogun was champion.

Their best performances as CHAMPIONS occurred in LIGHT HEAVY WEIGHT, the only lost to OTHER CHAMPIONS

These are the simple basic facts. Nothing you typed refutes that

Take time, learn ,read educate yourself on records and also read up on weight classes

Have fun learning, the sport is engaging if you know some of the basics!

Thoroughly crushed myjohnson9 with facts! Nice work mate!!!

Back