Is Jon Jones the best fighter we've ever seen

Jones is the best, agree?

• Total voters

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
Forget for a moment accomplishments and career accolades, of which Jones has many

and forget for a moment PED accusations, which many other GOAT candidates either have or didn't fight under USADA so were judged by different standards

Is Jones in the cage the best at MMA that you've ever seen?
Even ignoring P4P, would it be unreasonable to pick Jon Jones over any fighter that's fought in MMA to date?

Can't forget the cheats bro.

Invalid thread.

Yes.

In before people with "Pride never dies" sigs bitching about steroids.

Forget for a moment accomplishments and career accolades, of which Jones has many

and forget for a moment PED accusations, which many other GOAT candidates either have or didn't fight under USADA so were judged by different standards

Is Jones in the cage the best at MMA that you've ever seen?
Even ignoring P4P, would it be unreasonable to pick Jon Jones over any fighter that's fought in MMA to date?
eye pokes, drugs, PED's, and questionable in fight tactics aside hes definitely one of them

He's among the top skillsets ever seen in the sport. What separated him as well as how many skills he'd flex in a single fight. His clinch fighting is also a thing of beauty.

too be it's all going to have a * next to it now.

Threetrees, this is low-grade trolling.
It's a yes or no question, boss
I didn't even state an opinion

Yes or no, to your eyes is Jones the best MMA fighter that you've seen
if not vote no

Can't forget the cheats bro.

Invalid thread.
There's so many steroid users in mma that it's hard to knock somebody for it. Only thing I blame Jones for is testing positive... twice! He should have been able to cover that shit up better. We'll never know how many are on gear but considering some fighters and people around the sport say it's upwards of 90% and the Diaz bro's seem convinced that literally everybody is on roids besides them... I mean there has to be a reason these people think that, they've been around the sport for a long time so they should know a lot more than the average mma fan.

He is the GOAT in my eyes, PEDs or no PEDs.

Dudes never lost a fight against legit competition, not Japanese bums.

It's a yes or no question, boss
I didn't even state an opinion

Yes or no, to your eyes is Jones the best MMA fighter that you've seen
if not vote no

You should make a separate poll asking who's the more skilled fighter, Jon Jones or Mighty Mouse. Jones would lose in a landslide.

I voted no, by the way.

A boxer with plastered gloves could be considered goat by this logic.

He is the GOAT in my eyes, PEDs or no PEDs.

Dudes never lost a fight against legit competition, not Japanese bums.
a lot of the legit guys he fought were way past their prime tho, sweet names on a resume for sure, but wasn't as impressive as beating them in their hayday. Either way, he fought them and beat them which is super impressive

Forgetting the peds and the shitty person he is, and the eyepoking, and the bitch kicks, and the hit and runs, and the cocaine, and the cheating then

Still Fedor by armbar

I would have said yes if he moved up to HW and was reasonably successful. For now, I'll say it's close.

a lot of the legit guys he fought were way past their prime tho, sweet names on a resume for sure, but wasn't as impressive as beating them in their hayday. Either way, he fought them and beat them which is super impressive
This is correct m. The only legit guys in their prime and correct weight class were Gus and DC, and he lost rounds to both of them

Fights dirty, pisses dirty. Fights older, smaller competition, past their athletic prime. Congrats. Best ever.

If I ignore that he cheats, his skill set is incredible.

But I can't ignore he cheats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back