Is Joanna the goat of women mma?

Raksas

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I see many people throwing shade at her for her cringy promo before the Rose fight but is there any other female fighter who dominated a division against so many high level women (Claudia 2x, Karolina, Andrade)? Those four fights make her the female mma goat in my opinion.

No, the WGOAT doesn’t get KOd in her prime then tap to strikes, she was the greatest at the time.

No, the WGOAT doesn’t get KOd in her prime then tap to strikes, she was the greatest at the time.

Usain Bolt is the goat of track & field even if he doesn't win gold from now on. He ran faster than any other human before. Same applies to Joanna.

Can she be the GOAT when #MyGirl Valentina would literally haul her over her knee and spank her ass till she cries and taps ?

Usain Bolt is the goat of track & field even if he doesn't win gold from now on. He ran faster than any other human before. Same applies to Joanna.

Not really he broke records, she didn’t? 2nd champ at her weight class and lost when she could have drew the WMMA title defence record.

Not really he broke records, she didn’t? 2nd champ at her weight class and lost when she could have drew the WMMA title defence record.

Against much higher competition than Rousey. You're crazy if you don't agree with that.

hypotheticals don't interest me

She's the UFC GOAT for 115lbs as of now.

She is up against Ronda & Cris for WMMA GOAT. You could argue a case for any of the three. The thing is this can change all so quickly, if Joanna comes back and beats Rose...then Cris loses her next bout, you could well argue Joanna for #1. But if she were to lose to Rose again...then Cris keeps on winning, she'll be relegated to #2 at best.

Amanda is another who is slowly climbing up the ranks, if she keeps winning she could make a case. ESPECIALLY if she were to fight and beat Cyborg.

Against much higher competition than Rousey. You're crazy if you don't agree with that.

Higher comp yeah but not the greatest female fighter of all time, that’s a pretty big title. Cyborg has a far better record.

She's the UFC GOAT for 115lbs as of now.

She is up against Ronda & Cris for WMMA GOAT. You could argue a case for any of the three. The thing is this can change all so quickly, if Joanna comes back and beats Rose...then Cris loses her next bout, you could well argue Joanna for #1. But if she were to lose to Rose again...then Cris keeps on winning, she'll be relegated to #2 at best.

fair enough.

I'd say JJs competition was/is a bit better than Rondas.

The thing is Ronda won so quickly and decisively (and on another note was such a big star) that it helps her case that bit more. People love finishers, she finished fights in no time flat, and her stardom gives her 'casual credence'. Many 'casuals' will always consider her one of the best female fighters ever.

Her record of title defenses is yet to be broken, and possibly won't be (not the record for defenses in a row, at least, since Joanna is reset and Nunes/Cyborg have quite a few fights to go).

I see many people throwing shade at her for her cringy promo before the Rose fight but is there any other female fighter who dominated a division against so many high level women (Claudia 2x, Karolina, Andrade)? Those four fights make her the female mma goat in my opinion.
Dominated? Guess you didn’t actually watch the Gadelha fights.

Now Cyborg, that’s dominance.

Back