Is Joanna J gonna get starched again like Ronda Rousey?

She is nothing like Rousey. If she loses and I hope she does its because its a bad matchup and / or Rose is a better fighter

I don't really see that. I mean, her striking acumen is pretty good. I'm not saying what happened was flukey, but there's definitely things she could do different to ensure at least a longer, more competitive fight. I also don't buy this narrative that she's fragile mentally.

Rose is really good, and it's a tough test, but I see nothing to indicate that Joanna can't return to form and at least pose a serious challenge.

She's got her work cut out for her against Rose,compounded by the fact she is not a power puncher.
Rose wins again!

It won't be like Rousey. She won't disappear for 15 months, then resurface on WWE.

Difference is nobody cares about JJ. She lost and nobody cares..she made excuses and nobody cares

She just isn’t a star. I wish her well though but it was and is silly to compare her to Ronda.

I think JJ could have learned from Ronda's mistake(s) and taken a tune-up fight before jumping back in with Rose (or whoever beat Rose to become the new champ). Part of JJ's game is her swagger; and she's not going to have that coming off a loss and blaming everyone besides herself for her loss.

That being said, I think she still has a better than 50% chance to win the fight. I think if she makes it out of the first round without getting clocked/rocked/nearly-subbed, then she'll start to convince herself that the first fight with Rose was just a fluke. And, her confidence will start to rise with each successive round, resulting in her taking over the fight. Conversely, we've seen Rose give up before. If Rose doesn't get a real momentum-starter in the first round, she may start to doubt herself. But, we'll see. It's a fight and anything can happen.

Jarl

Shes now blaming her doctor.

I have a feeling shes gonna get knocked out Ronda Rousey Style again.
Ay can i just say i won a lot of money when joanna won the title a couple of years ago and i bet against thug rose the first fight but my good friend won us money cos he was training in the wolfslair in uk with pat b and ive spoke to him and there team since
So listen to this little bit of advice rose camp have been watching jj for years the reason rose gor the ko is thru the research i the chick the found her angles and habbits
From years of onserveing the champ so in the rematch remember thugs camp have like 2 years of research an planning on this chick just remember that b4 we place are money

They should make it hair vs hair, loser has to swap haircuts.

one has to grow their hair out, other has to shave it.

Shes now blaming her doctor.

I have a feeling shes gonna get knocked out Ronda Rousey Style again.

I wouldn't be against it, JJ's been unbearable since before the first fight.

My initial forecast was sub for 1st fight, she never got the chance to strangle her, I didn't see KO coming
that could happen. I think Joanna is going to either be:
1)reckless and aggressive early, get tagged and then Rose takes her back and chokes her out.
2) tentative, she'll get rocked and choked out.

I don't see her winning. She doesn't have KO power. Rose is very durable. I think she should have take at least another fight, get over the loss and get her confidence back.

we can only hope

She is nothing like Rousey. If she loses and I hope she does its because its a bad matchup and / or Rose is a better fighter
she's a much more complete fighter than Ronda ever was, true. but mentally she's at least Rousey-esque. Prior to 217 she was talking about "retiring undefeated" and "her legacy as champion" and seemed just massively overconfident and did not believe that anyone could ever beat her. I remember seeing all that and thinking, "this is not good". No one retires undefeated in MMA.
I think she loses this rematch, moves up to 125 and loses to Valentina as well, then fades to a perennial top 10 fighter.

Why the fuck is she getting an instant rematch? Clean KO plus she tapped.. isn't there any other contenders???

kDEroGoG_400x400.jpg

“de boogie woman iz cuming for you”.

I don't think so. I think she bounces back and beats Rose up. I hope I'm wrong though.

Back