Is it worth throwing 5$ on Montano?

+700 underdog

35 dollar profit lol.

I dont watch WMMA so yeah... not starting now

Thoughts?

I have commented on your other threads about betting..I don't think so but at those odds and being a small fun bet,you should go for it.I kinda like Shevchenko at +375 for a sub better for a 5$ bet.I don't see Montano getting tko'd by anything other than position and ref stoppage (which is possible but Shev isn't a good mount taker)and I see a lot of grappling exchanges throughout the five rounds,so I kinda feel like that's the best Hail mary.I really doubt Montano beats Shevchenko but it's mma,who knows,but bottom line is,don't ever bet on fighters you don't know,that's stupid.But what's five bucks when,it just makes something more interesting.

Valentina is going to wreck her. But...weird stuff happens.

Oh, for anyone looking at props, if you are on 5d don't bet Valentina itd right now! People are obviously betting it and not even checking the other odds. Her itd line is -215 right now and FDNGD is -175 LOL. I took some of that, as I just don't see Montana surviving 25 minutes with Schev. There's no place Niko has an advantage, and I have to believe the way they let Valentina absolutely maul that last girl for WAY too long could play into when the ref decides Niko has had enough in this one. If it looks like she's completely overmatched (and it will) and she gets stuck in a bad spot (she likely will), hard to see them letting it go too long.

No.

She won a tournament of literal cans and is not very good herself.

If Valentina isn’t too cautious because of it being a title fight, she should steamroll her without any trouble.
She consecutively beat Lauren Murphy, Barb Honchak, and Modafieri on TUF. You can argue that they're not amazing fighters, but they are relative to their division, a hard fight for anyone. Not a lot of girls would be 3-0 in the same scenario.

She consecutively beat Lauren Murphy, Barb Honchak, and Modafieri on TUF. You can argue that they're not amazing fighters, but they are relative to their division, a hard fight for anyone. Not a lot of girls would be 3-0 in the same scenario.

Yeah I don't think it's fair to say Niko is trash or isn't good.

It's just that there are levels to the game and Valentina is quite frankly just in another stratosphere than Montana.

WMMA is just so thin that you end up with these huge talent gaps more than with the men. Montana could conceivably be the 2nd best 125 lb woman in the UFC and still be utterly and completely overmatched here.

All three are literal cans.

PVZ would have a good shot of going 3-0 vs these Z-level athletes.

Valentina could beat them all in 1 night as a warm-up before smashing Nico.

O nooooo pls im not dumb

Stfu bitch.
you created a separate thread to ask a bunch of strangers their opinion on you spending $5...

you're too alpha to watch mma fights with... girls.

All three are literal cans.

PVZ would have a good shot of going 3-0 vs these Z-level athletes.

Valentina could beat them all in 1 night as a warm-up before smashing Nico.
So you would take a -200 (67% chance) bet of her going 3-0 against those 3?

Back