Is it weird to watch 125lb men fight?

Not too many men that size want to go into pro fighting for a living. That is for sure..

I just don't understand why people feel the need to talk about it all the time. If you don't like the smaller fighters, that's fine, don't watch them. I don't really enjoy watching HW fights, but you don't see me making a thread and complaining about them after every event. I really think these trolls/haters are jealous of a guy like DJ, they just can't accept the fact that someone that small lives a much better life than they do.
volkov vs nelson was pretty embarrassing they gassed in one round

I get it that they are skilled but it just feels different to watch tiny people fight each other.

DJ is something like 5'2" and 125lbs? In comparison, my gf is 5'8 and 130 lbs.

Could he kick me ass? Hell yes. It's not like im going to put my hand on his head and rub it for good luck.
He CUTS to 125 ya fuckin goof

While I do enjoy watching the FLW's fight, it is a little weird considering I could pick any one of these "men" up and spin them around over my head.

Id be Hendricks and Mighty Mouse would be Kampmann if we fought.

The skill is there -- they just need to maybe tweak the production of it so it doesnt look so odd. When they fight in the big cage, with a normal sized ref -- the scale just looks comical. It really does have the appeal of midget wrestling. Thats not to say midgets cant have wrestling ability or talent -- it just looks so comical.

It is a little odd, as I rarely see men that small in real life. It doesn't stop it from being exciting though, DJ is amazing.

I find basket ball players, strong men, and body builders pretty odd to watch too. People who are so far outside the norm.

No its not. Ur good. Look up some of the The Ring Magazines Fights of the Year for the 2000s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back