Is it weird to watch 125lb men fight?

themmatimes

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I get it that they are skilled but it just feels different to watch tiny people fight each other.

DJ is something like 5'2" and 125lbs? In comparison, my gf is 5'8 and 130 lbs.

Could he kick me ass? Hell yes. It's not like im going to put my hand on his head and rub it for good luck.

Is a person that starts this thread very stupid. Or just a casual cling on ?

Who cares. You suck either way, buddeh.

Girlfriend...I doubt you rate one.

They aren't really 125 lbs, MM is like 140 some are closer to 150.

Your girlfriend isn't a very good comparison, some girls are 6'5 220 lbs or 5'10 300 lbs. Women and men have overlap in size. :D

I get it that they are skilled but it just feels different to watch tiny people fight each other.

Could he kick me ass? Hell yes. It's not like im going to put my hand on his head and rub it for good luck.
{<jordan}

In all seriousness no. I enjoy watching 125ers, in general the lower weight classes have fighters who are more well-rounded technically.

I think it's weird how so many people idolize Bruce Lee but then disrespect (actual) fighters who are roughly the same size as him.

flying-angry-midget_o_1906475.jpg

Virgin detected.

Just like every other weight division, these guys weigh the weight class assigned weight for about 30 minutes, then rehydrate.

Most of these guys are lean as fuk 135 to 145 at fight time. Strong, quick, deadly.

I think it's weird how so many people idolize Bruce Lee but then disrespect (actual) fighters who are roughly the same size as him.
that's cause the general consensus of americans are ignorant, hypocritical, and idiotic.

no it's not. and by girlfriend do you mean that piece of rabbit fur you rub on your dick every night?

Rubbing my baby's head puts her right to sleep. It's worth a shot

I can't even begin to understand what you guys are thinking that makes you care how big a fighter is. You guys may need to reassess what your motives are when you tune into fights. Are you dreaming about being in their arms? Do you think of it like a dating show or some shit? Having an obsession with the size or these guys just comes across as homo curious to me, which is fine, but you may want to realize that not everyone else is and stop trying to convince us. I watch mma to see skilled fighters fight. Whatever size they are doesn't even come into play.

they need a smaller cage, smaller ref, smaller ring announcer, and smaller ring girls to make everything look proportional on TV.

and then send in a mini-dana white to put the mini belt on MM after the fight.

they need a smaller cage, smaller ref, smaller ring announcer, and smaller ring girls to make everything look proportional on TV.

and then send in a mini-dana white to put the mini belt on MM after the fight.

I love when Dan Miragliotta refs flyweights. It makes it look comical.

Back