Is it true that women theoretically have stronger kicks than men

Feminism lol

It sounds like they found a way to make it seem as though womens' legs are stronger by comparing their leg strength to their body weight - as a woman's upper body is proportionally smaller than a man's, her legs are a larger fraction of her body.

Feminism lol

It sounds like they found a way to make it seem as though womens' legs are stronger by comparing their leg strength to their body weight - as a woman's upper body is proportionally smaller than a man's, her legs are a larger fraction of her body.

look at this strength, most men can't do that, heck even most strongman couldn't do this

this is Zydrunas Savickas level strength

it takes 145kg of force to smash a watermelon, it takes 11kg of force to break a human bone

look at this strength, most men can't do that, heck even most strongman couldn't do this

it takes 145kg of force to smash a watermelon, it takes 11kg of force to break a human bone

wood. key word here is relative, bro.

My God you're retarded. Believe what you want. Put your girlfriend or momma in kickboxing and see how they do.

What about trannies though?

Yeah - I'm not sure on that. Women have bigger legs compared to their bodies and certainly the difference in strength is smaller than it is between men and womens upper bodies... but when was the last time you saw a lean muscular woman with legs quite as big as a man.

I don't mean in comparison to the body either - I just mean in overall size. In my experience (which is in no way scientific) sparring with women I was able to walk through their punches but their kicks felt more comparable to a man, but I've never actually sparred a woman close to the size of a man - so even then it wasn't like they kicked like trucks.

TL;DR I'm doubtful but I believe their kicks are closer to mens power than their punches are

Yeah - I'm not sure on that. Women have bigger legs compared to their bodies and certainly the difference in strength is smaller than it is between men and womens upper bodies... but when was the last time you saw a lean muscular woman with legs quite as big as a man.

I don't mean in comparison to the body either - I just mean in overall size. In my experience (which is in no way scientific) sparring with women I was able to walk through their punches but their kicks felt more comparable to a man, but I've never actually sparred a woman close to the size of a man - so even then it wasn't like they kicked like trucks.

TL;DR I'm doubtful but I believe their kicks are closer to mens power than their punches are
No scientific analysis to go by, but anecdotally I've held pads for some women that could kick like fucking mules, especially for their size.

I bet this chick can snap a broom handle in half with her kooch. Imagine banging her lol

naturally have more flexibility in the hips leading to stronger kicks

jumps out more then anything when yall got newbies invading a class for the 1st time..

guys can barely lift their leg up while chickas makes it rain

jumps out more then anything when yall got newbies invading a class for the 1st time..

I'm one of those guys who can barely lift their legs. It sucks.

In my experience women who kick hard are far easier to come by than women who are punchers to the point where I wouldn't blink if I saw one starch a man around her size with a head kick but if she did the same with a punch my jaw would hit the ground.

"Leg strength measured relative to lean body weight (leaving out the fat differences) actually shows women's legs to be 5.8 percent stronger than men's."
http://medhum.med.nyu.edu/view/253

Since men do in fact have a genetically larger proportion of fat, it is not the case that women have stronger legs. As for fighting, you can put in any UFC chick against my blue belt in TKD and they would look like Ronda Roussey "boxing".

If they started setting fights according to lean body mass and putting 130 pound women against 105 pound men in kick boxing, you might see something closer to a fair fight.

But who'd want to watch that freak show on any level?

Also, I'd be careful about belittling women because of their average size. Most of you are frail compared to an actual working man. Hardly men at all by comparison.

No, the Emperor is naked.

In my experience women who kick hard are far easier to come by than women who are punchers to the point where I wouldn't blink if I saw one starch a man around her size with a head kick but if she did the same with a punch my jaw would hit the ground.

No, the Emperor is naked.

Since men do in fact have a genetically larger proportion of fat, it is not the case that women have stronger legs. As for fighting, you can put in any UFC chick against my blue belt in TKD and they would look like Ronda Roussey "boxing".

Women's body fat %age is higher than men's. But as their upper body is proportionately smaller their legs form a larger %age of their body mass which is the reason for this (deliberately) misleading statistic.

Also, I'd be careful about belittling women because of their average size. Most of you are frail compared to an actual working man. Hardly men at all by comparison.

It's not just size alone, it's also genetics. You don't seriously believe a UFC girl could take full-on man punch by a "competent" proponent? I am open to any UFC girl wanting to try it out....

Back