Is it time UFC upgrades their production?

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes yes we all know they have most top 10 fighters in the world , but i feel the overall production is getting very stale, bland and outdated.

I feel that ONE and KSW are starting to be the top dogs in mm a when it comes to overall production. Yes we're all there to watch fights, but I had more fun at ksw in UK and that was not even their best when it came to production due to being away from home, and ONE always was amazing couple I was able to go to. That was probably best production I have ever seen outside of like a wrestlemania. If regional Singapore and decent polish fighters with amazing production beats the supposed best in the world for me, then something is wrong.

I just feel the money I pay for a UFC card, I always leave wishing it was better than it was or it wow'd me more. Maybe it's ticket prices possibly. Even though you buy, maybe the price makes me feel indifferent. Maybe it's my old cheap ways, but something needs to change cause I rather just save money to go out of country once a year for another mm a show than a few in onr year in the states

Not really
Theres no incentive so longss the big names are there
How ever from a fan's perspective it would be cool to have like 3 title fights or even 5 title fights in a card. That would make it so huge but the ufc knows it makes more money via spreading the title fights out rather than having them all in one go

At the end of the day they have what matters the most, the best fighters

At the end of the day they have what matters the most, the best fighters

Gotta be entertaining I all aspects though. And tbh, UFC is too pricey for what is given to us. What they charge, I feel we should get way fucking more than what they make people pay

Their production has improved a lot in the last 7 years or so

It's still bad, I think they're aware and working on it

Gotta be entertaining I all aspects though. And tbh, UFC is too pricey for what is given to us. What they charge, I feel we should get way fucking more than what they make people pay

It would be nice, yes.

But their level of production isn't hurting their bottom line atm

giphy.gif

I just want to see the fights, they do that bit just fine.
Anything else is a pointless time filler.

Ramps and cage walks are great BUT I'd prefer not to see them if it meant I saw an extra fight instead.

I suppose it would enhance the experience of those in the crowd. But from my perspective on the comfy couch it would just mean more stuff to fast-forward through.

They been actually going in the other direction. Cutting Costs and not allowing fighters to do, say or wear shit

Yes I agree

Ariel made a great point about the Madison square garden card.

They should have had shots of the full crowd and really showed off the historic venue they were in but the camera work just felt like it was any other ufc event in a small show in Europe or anywhere else

Yes I agree

Ariel made a great point about the Madison square garden card.

They should have had shots of the full crowd and really showed off the historic venue they were in but the camera work just felt like it was any other ufc event in a small show in Europe or anywhere else

Agree. LAST time I remember them doing that was the CAnada shows at the big arena

Yes yes we all know they have most top 10 fighters in the world , but i feel the overall production is getting very stale, bland and outdated.

I feel that ONE and KSW are starting to be the top dogs in mm a when it comes to overall production. Yes we're all there to watch fights, but I had more fun at ksw in UK and that was not even their best when it came to production due to being away from home, and ONE always was amazing couple I was able to go to. That was probably best production I have ever seen outside of like a wrestlemania. If regional Singapore and decent polish fighters with amazing production beats the supposed best in the world for me, then something is wrong.

I just feel the money I pay for a UFC card, I always leave wishing it was better than it was or it wow'd me more. Maybe it's ticket prices possibly. Even though you buy, maybe the price makes me feel indifferent. Maybe it's my old cheap ways, but something needs to change cause I rather just save money to go out of country once a year for another mm a show than a few in onr year in the states
Did you see the ONE show from yesterday?
They have upgraded their set again to make I bigger, it's literally at PRIDE level now.

I also like the pride style opening ceremonies introducing all the fighters

Did you see the ONE show from yesterday?
They have upgraded their set again to make I bigger, it's literally at PRIDE level now.

I also like the pride style opening ceremonies introducing all the fighters

Yes I did. ONE is right there as well

Back