Is it time for Maxine Waters to renounce her call to Leftists to "push back" on people in public?

Not a single poster on here has #walkedaway. How bout those 35 house seats? Most since Nixon. Trump has made me more successful but he is still incompetent and a complete liar and cry baby.
This the blue wave that you speak of?
DraQa-cWwAAJhXR.jpg

Omg they spilled soda on some pussy who didn't even try to fight back.

Omg some jackass kids went to tuckers house.

@Ripskater, why aren't you asking for trump to apologize for saying he will pay for lawyer fees to defend trumpsters who sucker punch people..thus he encouraged them.

This is just typical right wing double standard bullshit.

You’re racist for thinking she should have to do anything you say, TS, especially when she’s fighting against the evil right wing nazis.

<Wink>

This the blue wave that you speak of?
DraQa-cWwAAJhXR.jpg

That’s not how any of this works. All that map shows the Dems live in cities and republicans live in rural areas.

You know Dems had over 9 million more senate votes than republicans? 9,000,000.

We took likely 35 house seats which is the most since Nixon?

Nearly 48% of elegible voters voted? (Good for Dems)

Ages 18-29 saw an increase of 188% from 2014 (good for Dems)

Suburban educated women for the first time voted Democrat

Scott Walker is gone

I never called it a wave but it was certainly a blue something.

Several republicans have been chased out of restaurants, some people wearing MAGA hats have been assaulted, one kid having a drink poured on him by an adult leftist. Lately, leftists went to the home of Tucker Carlson and harassed his wife inside the home and beat on the door causing damage to it.

Should Maxine Waters apologize for her call to action for leftists to "push back and let them know they are not welcome?"

Since Maxine's speach, many leftists have pushed back on Trump supporters in public. It has definitely escalated quite a bit the last several weeks since her call to action. It could get someone killed. I think Maxine should apologize, take back her words and some high level democrats should have called her on it.

Absolutely it was out of line and absolutely she should apologize.

Perhaps you can point me to the threads Rip, where you urged Trump to do the same for the many instances he has suggested people do far worse.

There are millions of people in Trumps cabinet?

Do you even know what Maxine said? I can answer that. No, you clearly do not. Lol

You should have googled her quote before writing all that nonsense... gumshoe
You really believe Trump haters will inhibit themselves by only assaulting people in Trump's cabinet?

We've already lost track of the number of assaults against Trump supporters, be it people from his cabinet, or Joe Citizens.

Umm..............No.

64 seat swing in 2011 you knucklehead. Dems went from a 257 to 178 majority to a 193-242 minority.

What's wrong with this thread?
Its the hypocrisy of the guy who created it.

Try and find him suggesting the same when it comes to a POTUS who does much worse and you will be looking a long time.

You really believe Trump haters will inhibit themselves by only assaulting people in Trump's cabinet?

We've already lost track of the number of assaults against Trump supporters, be it people from his cabinet, or Joe Citizens.

Lol huh? Have we sent bombs or shot up a synagogue yet? You guys are hilarious

I'm disappointed at how cowardly the GOP politicians involved have been, especially Timid Ted Cruz.

Lefties chase people from restaurants right iwngers are terrorists and send mail bombs and run people over in their cars.

You people are living in your own reality

Take things outta context much???

Trump should watch his tongue, no doubt, but he's referring to very specific, unrelated cases, whereas the lady from Where In The World is Carmen San Diego calls for an outright assault against MILLIONS.

51404459.jpg
Gumshmoe Gumshmo.

Several republicans have been chased out of restaurants, some people wearing MAGA hats have been assaulted, one kid having a drink poured on him by an adult leftist. Lately, leftists went to the home of Tucker Carlson and harassed his wife inside the home and beat on the door causing damage to it.

Should Maxine Waters apologize for her call to action for leftists to "push back and let them know they are not welcome?"

Since Maxine's speach, many leftists have pushed back on Trump supporters in public. It has definitely escalated quite a bit the last several weeks since her call to action. It could get someone killed. I think Maxine should apologize, take back her words and some high level democrats should have called her on it.

Don't care if she does or doesn't. A few people were critical , in public , of 1 or 2 GOP politicians . That's not a a big issue. And the other side has also confronted 1 or 2 Dem politicians.

Lol huh? Have we sent bombs or shot up a synagogue yet? You guys are hilarious
Clip of trump saying to do those things or stfu. The dems are out right saying do this and it’s being done, you’re the one who hilarious.

That’s not how any of this works. All that map shows the Dems live in cities and republicans live in rural areas.

You know Dems had over 9 million more senate votes than republicans? 9,000,000.

Nearly 48% of elegible voters voted? (Good for Dems)

Ages 18-29 saw an increase of 188% from 2014 (good for Dems)

Suburban educated women for the first time voted Democrat

Scott Walker is gone

I never called it a wave but it was certainly a blue something.

Dont forget the 8 governors that flipped from red to blue.

Lol RIP with the disengenous troll thread as usual.

Trump literally suggested murdering his political opponent.

One if his supporters sent bombs to people. Trump voters all over have been harassing random people they think are immigrants. They even ran down a crowd of protesters for crying out loud.

I love when conservatards start shit and end up being sniveling crying babies with a victim complex.

Last edited:
Back