Is it time for a Tourney between Kevin Lee, Cerrone, Johnson & Varner?

Nerds. They're everywhere.

It is time for you to go to bed, TS

Johnson? thats a common ass name in the UFC which one? Motherfucking Varner?? Random af. Cowboy hasn't fought in 55 in years. Lee makes sense. would watch though

Honestly think Cerrone would be smart enough not to risk losing a SD to Kevin Lee (the reason being another L & also to give publicity to some scrub with 20k twitter followers).

Where the fuck did Varner get in your head lol

he wormed his way in there
Ivesound_Varner.gif

giphy.gif

I can imagine Kevin Lee putting some new product in his hair.

Varner has only been Concussed by Abel Trujillo.

Um......what?
The category was TS'rs (thread starters) who aren't on drugs. Your answer was me. I have never started a thread, nor do I plan on doing so. I am not a thread starter.

I would say I can't believe I had to actually explain that, but this is sherdog and sadly this type of shit is status quo.

The category was TS'rs (thread starters) who aren't on drugs. Your answer was me. I have never started a thread, nor do I plan on doing so. I am not a thread starter.

I would say I can't believe I had to actually explain that, but this is sherdog and sadly this type of shit is status quo.
you cant believe you had to explain you have never started a thread? then why the fuck are you here?

you cant believe you had to explain you have never started a thread? then why the fuck are you here?
Wow you are an unhappy, confused, little man.

I have almost 900 post and because I haven't started a thread, you can't comprehend why I am here? More status quo for sherdog lol.

I can't believe I had to explain that I don't start threads means I'm not a TS'r. I had to connect the dots for you because you are too stupid to read your own post, then read my response, then use actual reading comprehension skills. Is English not your first language..?

Back