Is it safe to post actual screenshot of bet online?

The unsafe thing is to post your bet slip in the first place. In certain situations* you will be harassed at length and unmercifully when you lose.

*Betting an amount that is larger than the average sherdogger's monthly income (about $1000) on a can or has-been with absolutely no chance of winning.

install-microsoft-paint-01.png

You see that square over select there?
lol...thx for the tip. The problem is, I don't have Paint. I'm on Ubuntu. Granted, there's probably something similar I could download.

The unsafe thing is to post your bet slip in the first place. In certain situations* you will be harassed at length and unmercifully when you lose.

*Betting an amount that is larger than the average sherdogger's monthly income (about $1000) on a can or has-been with absolutely no chance of winning.
I went with Mayweather which is anything but a can. I suppose you could call him a has been but its a bit of a stretch considering he's boxing someone 0-0. But still, I'm sure that wouldn't stop me from being mercifully harassed if the unthinkable happens.

the only reason I was going to post the screenshot is because someone challenged me to. I felt as if my integrity was being challenged.

I forgot how hard it is to get a straight answer around here. At least no one has been mean to me yet.
LOL just screenshot the page. Use MS paint to black out your name, address, reference number etc. Only show the bet amount. Trust me, your reference number can be used by scammers/hackers. My fiance got a phone call yesterday, the scammer even knew that she called the post office. They were asking for a question that will generate a "yes", then use it to commit identity fraud.

LOL just screenshot the page. Use MS paint to black out your name, address, reference number etc. Only show the bet amount. Trust me, your reference number can be used by scammers/hackers. My fiance got a phone call yesterday, the scammer even knew that she called the post office. They were asking for a question that will generate a "yes", then use it to commit identity fraud.
You get the answer of the day award. You're a stand up chap.

This is definitely a newbie question. I get that. Still, I'm paranoid and would love to get some people thoughts on it. Can the reference number be used in some malevolent way?

Just post your personal pic and SS number. Safer and easier.

I went with Mayweather which is anything but a can. I suppose you could call him a has been but its a bit of a stretch considering he's boxing someone 0-0. But still, I'm sure that wouldn't stop me from being mercifully harassed if the unthinkable happens.
Oh ok, you'll be fine.<mma4>

Only if it has your bank account and routing number.

Screenshots are always safe. The moment you turn off your computer, the screenshot is gone and it no longer exists.

This is why you can safely post pics of your tits, your dick or whatever.
Just make sure to hide the reference number on your dick, TS.

Only post it after you collect.

the only reason I was going to post the screenshot is because someone challenged me to. I felt as if my integrity was being challenged.
Yeah, well I'm suggesting that you have a small penis with liver spots on it unless you prove otherwise!

See where I'm going with this (other than angling for a dick pic)?

Although people do post slips from time-to-time. Just find a,different way to block out info that might be backtracked if you wanna show proof. Just block out numbers and stuff some other way. But I,think people probably already gave a serious answer - although I don't know for a fact since I don't bet

There could very well be all sorts of metadata that smart badguys could use to pinpoint every detail of your existence, etc.

I forgot how hard it is to get a straight answer around here. At least no one has been mean to me yet.

What are you even trying to prove by posting a bet slip? That you're some degenerate gambler, wasting the little money he has lining the pockets of bookies? God you're pathetic.

What are you even trying to prove by posting a bet slip? That you're some degenerate gambler, wasting the little money he has lining the pockets of bookies? God you're pathetic.
Only trying to prove I believe what I say and I'm generally honest in what I say. I felt like both had been challenged and dude invited me to prove myself by posting the slip. That's all. But I'm over it and don't really care what he thinks. I don't think a betting slip is a badge of honor or anything if that's the impression that was given. I've never betted my whole life before Thompson/Woodley 2. I decided to try it once when I had a really strong gut feeling about a fight. If I lost, I was done. If I won, I would withdraw the seed money and play with the profit gained till it was gone. At the time, I didn't realize to actually get the welcome bonus, one has to bet 5x the initial depost+bonus so now I'm in for a longer period of time, betting more aggressively than I originally intended and not being able to withdraw my seed money without forfeiting the bonus. I have a degree of instinct and I good deal of luck and ended up doing really well. Actually met the requirement to get the bonus with a little over 4x's gain over original amount. So now I'm ready to withdraw my seed money right? Nope. Now, the, arguably, biggest mismatch in combat history is scheduled; the closest thing to what should be a sure thing there may have ever been with the betting lines severely skewed because of ignorant fanboys who have swallowed all the hype, so I got sucked in deeper. If it turns out like it should, I tell you the truth, the seed dough comes out for good. If Conor pulls off a miracle, I become the degenerate gambler, cautionary tale and hopefully young ones will learn from me and stay away from such vices.

Last edited:
Dont do it man. All they need is that cropped image to hack your medical records and document that you've had a sex change operation.

Back