Is it safe to post actual screenshot of bet online?

sonofjay817

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This is definitely a newbie question. I get that. Still, I'm paranoid and would love to get some people thoughts on it. Can the reference number be used in some malevolent way?

It's safe. Post the picture and I will explain.

conspiracy.jpg

if you're on windows 7 or newer you can use what is called the "snipping tool"

Just open the start menu and start typing snipping and it'll pop up.

Don't do it.

Platinum Mike Perry will come looking for you.

Screenshots are always safe. The moment you turn off your computer, the screenshot is gone and it no longer exists.

This is why you can safely post pics of your tits, your dick or whatever.

I don't get the connection. What is the link between you posting a piece of paper and UFC ?
011.jpg

If you don't post that screenshot here within seven days, a Leprechaun will come for you and steal your penis.

I forgot how hard it is to get a straight answer around here. At least no one has been mean to me yet.

Don't do it, if someone gets the reference number of your bet slip they can legally take ownership of your house and fuck your spouse and/or mother.

Screenshots are always safe. The moment you turn off your computer, the screenshot is gone and it no longer exists.

This is why you can safely post pics of your tits, your dick or whatever.

This sounds about right...
<mma4>

If you're a hot girl beware, otherwise carry on. Nobody cares about some 20-50 (most likely) year old man posting their bet slip.

We will need pics of your sister in order to make this perfectly legal

They need more than your ref number to take your wager lol. Name, birthdate, credit card #... they cant just call the bookie with a number

install-microsoft-paint-01.png

You see that square over select there?

Back