is it safe to mention that you're MMA fan during job interview?

How does this even get brought up? Like honestly?

Some people just feel the need to let the world know how much of a badass they are. When DanTheWolfMan was on "Millionaire Matchmaker", he was so eager to tell his date he was a pro MMA fighter, when he did she looked at him like he was nuts.

I can't imagine a situation where it would come up.

And if it does, you lie.

I would never hire an MMA fan. It's a mark of low character.

I did, when I first got out of college. I thought you were supposed to list hobbies. I was young and foolish.

Fuk no TS. If they even suspect your a Sherdogger they now you have been dumbed down

I told an interviewer one time that I liked playing chess and she got wide eyed and wrote soemthing down with a smile on ehr face, and I got the job. I lied, I don't chess.

If your resume is so weak that you need to mention that your an man fan....you're fucked.

No don't. Too many UFC fighters pull out of fights, they might think you won't always show up. They'll think your untrustworthy.

tell them you will post on mma forums whilst at work too.

If you get the job you can tell your new boss, "You just changed my BUM life. Red Pantie Night for me and the missus"

Subtly drop sherdogisms during the interview.
"Well I'm no groundhog expert but I believe I could be a valuable asset to this company."
"I would fill the room with uppercuts...of motivation and innovation."
"It would be huge if I truly became a member of your team."
"If I quit, can I give you two weeks notice on an Ipad?"

as the title say, would that hurt you if you mentioned it?
I work as a hospitality manager. I have crafted some really cool relationships with subordinates due to MMA interests.

My ex-boss was a Conor nuthugger.
I quit the job.

Back