Is it possible nearly all MMA athletes are on PED's?

BringBackTRTforFairness

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
We know for a fact alot of them are, this is a fact.

Well how the hell do you get to the number 1 spot how do you become champion when doing so is almost an impossible task without even having to face PED users?

Then if theres plenty of PED users too, that you have to face the odds of becoming champion go from minute to impossible.

So that would NECESSITATE PED use for everyone otherwise you do not have a realistic chance of becoming the best in your division, you do not have a realistic chance anyway but then add PED use to your competition and it would lower the already slim chances a hell of alot more.

I mean PED users are using long term and not even making it to number 1 so how is a natural guy supposed to get to number 1?

This would almost necessitate PED use for anyone that wants to be the champion which is pretty much all fighters competing

This makes me wonder if they are nearly all on PED's ?

Same goes for the Olympics

Last edited:
Anyone else find it odd that a majority of guys on TUF aren't ripped like guys in the UFC?

Anyone else find it odd that a majority of guys on TUF aren't ripped like guys in the UFC?

Time to bring back Ken's bodybuilding coach.

I used to train with room full of highschool age kids and they were all takin crazy supplements lmao. so yeah. probably

We know for a fact alot of them are, this is a fact.

Well how the hell do you get to the number 1 spot how do you become champion when doing so is almost an impossible task without even having to face PED users?

Then if theres plenty of PED users too, that you have to face the odds of becoming champion go from minute to impossible.

So that would NECESSITATE PED use for everyone otherwise you do not have a realistic chance of becoming the best in your division, you do not have a realistic chance anyway but then add PED use to your competition and it would lower the already slim chances a hell of alot more.

I mean PED users are using long term and not even making it to number 1 so how is a natural guy supposed to get to number 1?

This would almost necessitate PED use for anyone that wants to be the champion which is pretty much all fighters competing

This makes me wonder if they are nearly all on PED's ?

Same goes for the Olympics
Bullshit. why are they all caught. Mind blown.

I think at some point they all have been on something

not possible. a better word is "likely". or if you're so inclined "fucking everybody is on steroids". it is IMPOSSIBLE to go through the rigours of the training professional athletes go through without some chemical help. let alone professional fighters. let alone fighters in arguably the most competive fighting sport in arguably the most competitive organization in the fucking world.

it's just not gonna happen. there are athletes that have been caught, will never be caught or haven't been caught yet. There are dozens if not hundreds of examples which I won't go into now. IMO not a big deal. does not make what these men and women do any less impressive. As far as I'm concerned it's the stigma around steroids that needs to disappear. They need to be legalized and usage needs to be supervised by professionals.

either that, or we accept lower standards, have injured fighters, out ot shape fighters, boring fights, 5 events per year, you name it.

Some of them just eat right. IMG_0789.GIF
IMG_0784.GIF IMG_0776.GIF IMG_0785.GIF

Last edited:
I wouldn't say all, but the percentage is probably very high.

yep....pro sports are dirty. And the olympics even worse.

5HNZdZm1.jpg

I think 99% are on something imo... wouldn't even be surprised if it's 100%.

Back