Is it OK to bring kids to gay pride events?

Its good, the more they see this awful shit the less inclined they will be to partake once they get older. Gay or not that shit is disgusting.

Most people?

Really?

I'll gladly disagree with you and say that most people do not let their young kids play hyper violent games, or watch overly violent tv/movies.

As many people in this thread have noted, it's not so much nudity as it is rainbow clad overt graphic sexual behavior that is common at these events, which is not just "natural stuff".

Call me crazy, I'd say that there is nothing good about kids seeing random adults covered in rainbows prancing around naked in public. Unlike some I am completely comfortable in saying that it is wrong for kids to see such things.

I'll add that young children should not observe graphic violence on tv either.

And you still haven't connected tv violence and gay pride debauchery. Please expound on your "hypocrasy" comment.

It's just whataboutism.

My kids don't watch anything hyperviolent on tv. They don't watch anyone getting shot. My son is in to nature shows, Wild Kratts and Octonauts and things like that.

They're just changing the subject.

Yes my wife and I do teach our kids about sex and sexuality. But that's a process that takes place over years and no matter how woke you are it's natural to recoil from someone elses junk in your face.

Whether they were straight or gay I wouldn't take them to a nudist parade full of dick balloons where people are openly fondling each other. My kids aren't highschool age, they'd be close to high level on someone's midriff.

It's rather counterproductive at an age when you're teaching them that there genitalia are private and other people should not be trying to touch their private parts nor should they be trying to touch those of others.

I don't mean to sound like Maude Flanders but if you can't have your celebration without violating public nudity and lewd behaviour statutes then maybe said celebration could at least be declared adults only.

IMO pride festivals is how they multiply...bring your kids to the parade....at least give him a 50/50 fighting chance to become one...
I only went once to see what the fuzz is about because my friends (same sex married) kept telling me it's amazing etc etc...fun this fun that...it's pretty much like mardi gras...but more sausages than what I can handle...

You sound like you're a hundred years old and no fun.
I could go to one. No big deal. The concept of it being a more positive experience for a child than a basic Sunday service is pretty crazy, however.

Nope. Eff that.

Not sending my kids to get brainwashed at church. Gross.

Honestly, 40% of church is singing, 30% is announcements and the last 30% is the sermon which the kids don't even stay for, they go to the kids program at that point.

It's really nothing like what you think it is. I had the same kind of attitude about church when I was like 19 but there comes a point you just have to grow up man.

Honestly, 40% of church is singing, 30% is announcements and the last 30% is the sermon which the kids don't even stay for, they go to the kids program at that point.

It's really nothing like what you think it is. I had the same kind of attitude about church when I was like 19 but there comes a point you just have to grow up man.

All of those things sound horrible.

Also, my wife and kids are indigenous so we obviously don't have a lot of love for the church. My mother in law is a residential school survivor.

All of those things sound horrible.

Also, my wife and kids are indigenous so we obviously don't have a lot of love for the church. My mother in law is a residential school survivor.
what should be your "church"? Protestant?

If you want to burn in hell with the rest of them for all time. Seriously scarring young children who don't even know what sexuality is with a bunch of naked homo's running around with their old wrinkly dicks swinging.

Fucking heathens

Americans are so strange.
They think it is the end of the world when their kids see a naked dude on the street.
So what a bunch of guys are kissing and run around naked. I certainly would prefer my children get in contact with that early while I can explain to them what is happening.

I would have a much bigger problem exposing my children to religion than to the gay community.

Or teach em to shoot guns at 5 years old.
Most Americans are hypocrits and not smart enough to even realize it.

Or teach em to shoot guns at 5 years old.
Most Americans are hypocrits and not smart enough to even realize it.
Both are two ways to warp the children in a very extremist view, that is not that one rule out the other.

Back